Home

Schnaidt1's Patch 2 slider update, new way of creating sliders! must read

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's Patch 2 slider update, new way of creating sliders! must read within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #65
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's Patch 2 slider update, new way of creating sliders! must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendRyder
Schnaidt, sorry again that I don't have stats, but I had an amazing game with the updated sliders recently. I lost in the final minute (I was the Pats taking on the Steelers). It played terrifically, very challenging, made me think. Stats looked spot on. It was truly amazing. I don't believe these sliders are getting the recognition they deserve, and the 3 star rating is beyond unjustified. I encourage everyone to try these.

P.S I just rated these 5/5, bring it up to a 4 star!

Also, thank you for all the work you put into making these, they're terrific. I'm looking forward to starting a franchise.

man thank u so much! i did put alot of thought an time into these.

it seems as if the people who have been trying these. at least the updated version have been having great games. not quite sure why they arent getting more attention.

but thank u for the 5/5! means alot

def hook me up with stats from
ur chise when u start it up

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #66
Rookie

LightEmUp34's Arena

OVR: 3

I've played 4 games with the Packers in Franchise. I've had some great games. I've been down early, came back, lost the lead and so much more. Sometimes I see a ton of drops, other times, not so much. Overall, I'm having a ton of fun with these.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #67
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightEmUp34
I've played 4 games with the Packers in Franchise. I've had some great games. I've been down early, came back, lost the lead and so much more. Sometimes I see a ton of drops, other times, not so much. Overall, I'm having a ton of fun with these.
nice!! haha im
a huge packers fan

im
1-4-1 in my bengals chise

post stats if u can! thanks man!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've used yours from the other thread for the first two seasons of my chargers franchise and have finished 9-7 both times... everything felt realistic, and I had some pretty key injuries both years.

I'll try these out to start year three, i'll hopefully get some time tomorrow. any major differences you notice from these to the old ones?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #69
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
I've used yours from the other thread for the first two seasons of my chargers franchise and have finished 9-7 both times... everything felt realistic, and I had some pretty key injuries both years.

I'll try these out to start year three, i'll hopefully get some time tomorrow. any major differences you notice from these to the old ones?
these are harder. wont be as hard since u have a good team. an good qb.

mainly u should see alot more balance from cpu. an tougher to stop them

Old 10-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #70
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

sorry i was half asleep last night when i wrote that.

basically passing on user should be more difficult but realistic.

cpu will be able to pass the ball, especially the good qbs.

the running game is harder for the human unless they have a great o line. cpu run game is alot more organic and consistent.

more drives where u will get 35-40 yards then have to punt or try a long field goal for both teams. this results in being able to get 350-400 yards of offense without putting up 30+ points. u should see alot more games in the mid 20's.

with my other sliders, i liked them but i was going 13-3 and so on with the bills in my chise. i started a new 1 with bengals, and i am currently 1-5-1. only been blown out 1 time. losing alot of games by 10 points or less.

1. question i would like to pose to anyone who has been using these or decides to try them. give me some feedback on user Int's. are u getting what u feel is fair? are their too many? too few?

that is just the 1 area thats soo hard to get right

Old 10-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
sorry i was half asleep last night when i wrote that.

basically passing on user should be more difficult but realistic.

cpu will be able to pass the ball, especially the good qbs.

the running game is harder for the human unless they have a great o line. cpu run game is alot more organic and consistent.

more drives where u will get 35-40 yards then have to punt or try a long field goal for both teams. this results in being able to get 350-400 yards of offense without putting up 30+ points. u should see alot more games in the mid 20's.

with my other sliders, i liked them but i was going 13-3 and so on with the bills in my chise. i started a new 1 with bengals, and i am currently 1-5-1. only been blown out 1 time. losing alot of games by 10 points or less.

1. question i would like to pose to anyone who has been using these or decides to try them. give me some feedback on user Int's. are u getting what u feel is fair? are their too many? too few?

that is just the 1 area thats soo hard to get right
On All-Madden sliders INTs should be no less then 45. Maybe 40 but anything lower then that results into a bunch of unrealistic drops. Same thing with the USER catching.. 40 should be the lowest you go. Maybe 35. Anything lower then that will result into about 3-6 drops a game for the USER.. But your building it up the right way. You'll find a comfortable spot for yourself and everyone else who uses your set. I just thought I throw that out there for you to test for yourself..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #72
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

thank u i appreciate it.

ive hesitated raising user catching only cuz i havent seen too many unnecessary drops yet. i only have 1 wr rated higher than 80. and pretty much all my "drops" are from defenders hitting the wr right as he tryna catch it.

with ints i am still getting at least 1 pick vs the poorer qbs sometimes 2. and their are about 4-5 balls the hit my dbs hands and he drops. so im cool with int at the moment for fear that it would produce crazy turnovers. but i was going to reconsider based on community feedback.

i doubt it, but have u tried a game with mine yet to see if ur above suggestions are indeed something i should dig deeper into?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »