Home

Who has the best All Pro sliders?

This is a discussion on Who has the best All Pro sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Who has the best All Pro sliders?

I've been partial to all pro for quite sometime now. I think since Madden 06. I used All Madden sliders in 05.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Who has the best All Pro sliders?

Try the Normal/Allpro/Realism sliders(hardcore Allpro set on pg 1. Is my fav.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

how does the decrease of the HUM ACC work? i would think that I would throw erratically.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #4
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
how does the decrease of the HUM ACC work? i would think that I would throw erratically.
It really doesn't, some still belive 30 is too high. 25 is the min. For bad Qbs, ie. Grossman & Beck. Test it out lemme know how it works out. You can post results in that thread. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #5
Rookie

dboyfresh89deuce's Arena

OVR: 2
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...low-speed.html

Try my slider project, the new updated version of my sliders are on my first page and they are set for the hard all pro, its tougher then default all pro, trust me youll have fun with these and youll love the animations, if any minor changes i made was drop the pass d reaction slider for cpu between 30-45 whatever preference in between is up to u and make the rush d reaction at 55

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 03:32 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBeast32
Depends on your QB.

Tyrod Taylor, Josh Johnson, Hope Bromley, Some scrub in FA who's highest S/M/DAC is 75...yeah, it might get crazy. Heaven help your offense if it's raining too. Or windy. Or both...hope your HBs are fresh. And Hot.

For a QBs like Brady, Rodgers, those folks - probably not. They'll make most, if not all throws with any reasonable timing (and WR talent and time in the pocket).

The middle tier - I find it gets interesting. Newton seems easier to use than Flacco for me (and I don't just run with Newton willy-nilly). Josh Freeman is easier for me than Mark Sanchez. Gabbert and Bradford are easier for me than Stafford.

Seems like a lot of subtleties go on in the middle group with a slider setting around where dfos mentioned - 20 to 30 range. Scheme and personnel probably are what makes a lot of difference too. Good RTE WR and a QB with high SAC/MAC are going to be easier for me than someone like Kaepernick who's best at MAC and meh and SAC and DAC.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:10 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

try all default,except this:

In the settings menu,turn the game in all pro and then set the sliders to 25,except tackling at 30.cpu all 50.it's a challenge for me.try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »