Home

Sliders for those who SUCK?

This is a discussion on Sliders for those who SUCK? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Sliders for those who SUCK?

Im looking for slider suggestions for those who suck at this game. I only play 1 or 2 games a week and it is so frustrating with all the sliders already posted. I dont have much time to play but when I do play I would like to have fun. The cpu pass defense is the most amazing thing ive ever seen and my pass defense is pathetic. So im looking for help and suggestions to make the game more enjoyable with some easy custom sliders. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2011, 04:53 AM   #2
Rookie

toolawyer's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sliders for those who SUCK?

There is an amazing thread on this forum called 'Which sliders are the sliders for you?' that is so helpful. I am ok at Madden, but at best I am an NFL obsessed Brit and there is still a lot for me to learn about the game, mainly defensively. I think this lowers my game generally on Madden. I like sliders in all pro territory and my favourites are under 'Authentic's 2012 slider project' which gets a mention in the other thread. I have had to up my run a bit in terms of blocking and ditto passing but I have kept everything else the same. But there are loads of good recommendations in the thread so give it a go. Hope that helps.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolawyer
There is an amazing thread on this forum called 'Which sliders are the sliders for you?' that is so helpful. I am ok at Madden, but at best I am an NFL obsessed Brit and there is still a lot for me to learn about the game, mainly defensively. I think this lowers my game generally on Madden. I like sliders in all pro territory and my favourites are under 'Authentic's 2012 slider project' which gets a mention in the other thread. I have had to up my run a bit in terms of blocking and ditto passing but I have kept everything else the same. But there are loads of good recommendations in the thread so give it a go. Hope that helps.
Thanks i will check it out
Old 10-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Look up this set of mkharsh33's, and start you a game...and play with these sliders till you get were you can enjoy to play, It's just what i did cause of my play time i get..I love playing it now cause i can still get beat...But very fun...you can email me and i will give even my sliders..or help you set yours up, If you don't you will get mad and hate the game...They things bout madden i don't like, but i enjoy playing video game football....again hit me up
Old 11-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #5
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockfan40
Look up this set of mkharsh33's, and start you a game...and play with these sliders till you get were you can enjoy to play, It's just what i did cause of my play time i get..I love playing it now cause i can still get beat...But very fun...you can email me and i will give even my sliders..or help you set yours up, If you don't you will get mad and hate the game...They things bout madden i don't like, but i enjoy playing video game football....again hit me up
Can you post your sliders here? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »