Home

JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders

This is a discussion on JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #49
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
No they aren't.

I just played 4 games with the steelers, and Troy Polamalu has exactly 7 tackles. The steelers as a team are giving up 8.5 yards per carry through 4 games, and are averaging 1.9 yards per carry through 4 games with a grand told of 84 yards rushing.

Using gameplan and using a no switch rule on defense, the CPU has way...way too much of an advantage, and by putting Polamalu's priority at 30 and coverage, you're taking his aggressiveness and playmaking out of the equation.

Back to the slider search.
I don't use the no switch rule. And I'm the one who changed priority to 30 and on coverage. Its YOUR sliders so make the adjustments. NOWHERE HERE DOES IT SAY NOT TO MOVE OR CHANGE ANYTHING! Make the game fit YOUR style. Change the priority! Change the coverage to balance or physical!
Old 01-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

sliders are pretty solid, I played the Broncos I was Cincinnati and last 19-17. Tebow lead the team down in fg range and kicked a fg with 50 seconds left.

Tebow- 11/16 140 yards 1 td 0 int

Rushing:
McGahee 20 attempts for 97 yards 0 td
Tebow- 8 attempts 54 yards 0 td
Moreno- 7 attempts 36 yards 1 td.

Recieving:
E. Royal- 4 rec for 52 yards
D. Thomas- 3 rec for 26 yards
McGahee- 1 for 17 yards
Bunkley- 1 for 10 yards
Decker- 1 for 22 yards 1 td
Fells- 1 for 9 yards
Moreno- 1 for 9 yards

Bengals:
Dalton- 22/40 288 yards 1 td 0 int

Rushing:
Benson 23 attempts for 96 yards 1 td
Scott 3 attempts for 9 yards
Pressley 1 attempt for 5 yards

Receiving:
Green- 8 catches for 102 yards
Shipley- 3 catches for 35 yards
Gresham- 3 catches for 27 yards
Benson- 2 Catches for 14 yards
Simpson- 2 catches for 27 yards
Hawkins- 2 catches for 49 yards 1 td
Lee- 1 catch for 12 yards
Scott- 1 catch for 22 yards

The only thing I did was tweak fatigue down to 45, the rest I used your sliders.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #51
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2

I got blown out by the Steelers haha. Man their defense is good. Time to play the Bucs. I'll post the stats up here when I'm done with the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 03:36 AM   #52
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

I tested every slider set today execpt for mlks i think his name is, not sure 212 in the morning and all I found threw out them all was pure randomness. FS not putting up more then 30 tackles in a year with the exception of a few I think 4 had 70 and below, horrible. No where near enough pass rush on any team but it is so random it makes no sense. Coaching scheme didnt matter what I did I must have simmed 15 different seasons with like the top 7 slider sets from people. Some had good O-line production some had good qb production but nothing constant. All the Strong Safties had half the number they had a year ago most 40 to 70 tackles. I ran everyones sets the way they had them posted its just odd. I did Kings,playmakers,dfos81,mine,jarrod21. I wrote them all down if anyone is interested but coaching scheme and priority didnt do a damn thing if it was at 0,40,50,60,80,100. What a day...........
Old 01-04-2012, 06:30 AM   #53
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
I tested every slider set today execpt for mlks i think his name is, not sure 212 in the morning and all I found threw out them all was pure randomness. FS not putting up more then 30 tackles in a year with the exception of a few I think 4 had 70 and below, horrible. No where near enough pass rush on any team but it is so random it makes no sense. Coaching scheme didnt matter what I did I must have simmed 15 different seasons with like the top 7 slider sets from people. Some had good O-line production some had good qb production but nothing constant. All the Strong Safties had half the number they had a year ago most 40 to 70 tackles. I ran everyones sets the way they had them posted its just odd. I did Kings,playmakers,dfos81,mine,jarrod21. I wrote them all down if anyone is interested but coaching scheme and priority didnt do a damn thing if it was at 0,40,50,60,80,100. What a day...........
Firstly I don't think simming all games with the sliders has any effect at all. The sliders are there for playing games or watching the games. The only thing that does effect simming statistics is the coaching schemes, I tested out with the Vikings once and put their run vs pass down to the run and they just pounded the rock a lot. Run vs Pass and Aggression affect simming statistics I think, while priorities effect in-game, drafting, player acquiring etc.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #54
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
Firstly I don't think simming all games with the sliders has any effect at all. The sliders are there for playing games or watching the games. The only thing that does effect simming statistics is the coaching schemes, I tested out with the Vikings once and put their run vs pass down to the run and they just pounded the rock a lot. Run vs Pass and Aggression affect simming statistics I think, while priorities effect in-game, drafting, player acquiring etc.
I think u might be right. :] tho I like that he's testing everyones sliders. I wana try that and actually play around 5 weeks with each set and post stats
Old 01-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #55
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

I love the games of madden, I have since I was 13 years old and Im 28 now. Every year year there has been flaws and I understand it is just a game but when you sim a season 15 different time with the same randomness and bizzare stats its upsetting. FS have more than 18 tackles a year no matter what, DE have more than 0 sacks on a team, Bad qbs normally have crummy years not 15 TDS and 4 picks. The priority should be how important and how much you play that player at the position period. The only way to get realistic stats is to play the game for game but then the cpu gets screwed over at the end of the year with there stats for the most part.Players need to play the way they should play like stars or like crap. No reason my ROLB in the 60s has 80 tackles and 8 sacks and you think ok maybe he had a breakout year for a c player but then you look and even second string LOLB has 120 tackles and 4 sacks. Every OLB in the game had over 100 tackles for the most part,WTF.
EA needs to fix **** or let the rights go to someone who cares sometimes its not all about the money. I would go back to 2k5 if I could update the roster with a USB and honestly I dont even like that game that much..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #56
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

XNBAX, It should matter when simming cause you play 1 game a week with the sliders, 17 games a year you control the rest is simmed with the cpu stats that controls all the other teams. So 31 other teams play the way you tell them too with the cpu slider set and coaching scheme which I think each team has its own cause of the randomness that occured when testing. If they didnt then the game is not doing its job and al 1st starters should play about the same unless they are horrible like eaglesw linebackers. If the top DEs have no sacks and number 8 on the list in the nfl has 10 something is wrong, and I checked was it players with more power moves getting them over finesse moves and the answer was no, there was no link that I found. Even kick returns I tested games on Very slow to very fast no difference no one made more than 2 in a season. Unless you did them yourself. I Played out 1 game and justin smith had 2 sacks simmed the rest of the season and he wound up 2 sacks for the year,wow. For a player that is a 98 and getting 60 tackles and 2 sacks he really didnt do his job and that happened with every single 1....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »