Home

JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders

This is a discussion on JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #65
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: JB's Realistic Gameplay Franchise Sliders

Just finished my first season playing as the Steelers. Lost to the Falcons in the SB. The sliders play out really well for me but I have a couple of complaints

I traded to get MJD from the Jags and have broken the rushing record during a game in two dfferen weeks.. Im a pretty good rusher so what slider do you think I should add some to? Reaction Time maybe?

Ive always had trouble with this in all sliders ive used... My Qb jut makes dumb throws due to the accuracy for me being around 12.. I cant go deep (Wallace and Brown) without it going out of bounds. Im not using directional passing.

Also, screw holding calls
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #66
Rookie

JB443's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Just finished my first season playing as the Steelers. Lost to the Falcons in the SB. The sliders play out really well for me but I have a couple of complaints

I traded to get MJD from the Jags and have broken the rushing record during a game in two dfferen weeks.. Im a pretty good rusher so what slider do you think I should add some to? Reaction Time maybe?

Ive always had trouble with this in all sliders ive used... My Qb jut makes dumb throws due to the accuracy for me being around 12.. I cant go deep (Wallace and Brown) without it going out of bounds. Im not using directional passing.

Also, screw holding calls
To get tougher running you should either raise CPU run reaction OR lower your run block.

Why is the accuracy around 12? I'm pretty sure that for those guys it should be around mid 20's. Remember that if a teams starter is out you have to use the QB chart for the QB that's starting.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #67
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Awr+sac+mac+dac

89+88+87+87=351

351/4=87.75(88)

100-88=12

Thats how im supposed to set it up right?
Old 01-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #68
Rookie

JB443's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Awr+sac+mac+dac

89+88+87+87=351

351/4=87.75(88)

100-88=12

Thats how im supposed to set it up right?
LOL, I thought you were using Seneca Wallace as your QB. You can try using directional passing, and/or when there is any straightish route hot route it into a go route. My passes seem to go out of bounds if I don't do that sometimes.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 4

Been away for a while but came back and started new Franchise With Broncos. (yes Tebow has got to me aswell lol).

Anyways, simmed 1st season - 2-14 . Not what i expected but hey 1st overall pick.

Anyways on to sliders.. Love it. Just seen plays that never seen before.

I made my draft almost entirly defensive minded. 5 rookies starting in year 2 with 80+ overall.

Well in week 2 against Raiders, the rookie QB for them ( carson must have retired), threw a lateral to Mcfadden.

He dropped the ball, and because it was a lateral, Von Millar beasted over there, pushed mcfadden out of the way and pick up the ball. FUMBLE RECOVERD!! nice.

Also I had a 44yrd Pass interfernce called against the CPU when the Saftey blatently blocked Decker from collecting the deep pass.

Oh on a self proclaiming note lol, I have shut out both the Cheifs and the raiders in the 1st two weeks. Never ever done that before and it wasn't because it was easy, My defense just seemed possessed.

Against the Chiefs i held them to 171 yrds of offense, ie i stuffed the run.

Against the raiders, well they ran up 372 yrds, but 3 picks and a FF meant they kept failing short.

Thanks JD, never enjoyed the game so much as now.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #70
Rookie

JB443's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Been away for a while but came back and started new Franchise With Broncos. (yes Tebow has got to me aswell lol).

Anyways, simmed 1st season - 2-14 . Not what i expected but hey 1st overall pick.

I made my draft almost entirly defensive minded. 5 rookies starting in year 2 with 80+ overall.

Well in week 2 against Raiders, the rookie QB for them ( carson must have retired), threw a lateral to Mcfadden.

He dropped the ball, and because it was a lateral, Von Millar beasted over there, pushed mcfadden out of the way and pick up the ball. FUMBLE RECOVERD!! nice.

Also I had a 44yrd Pass interfernce called against the CPU when the Saftey blatently blocked Decker from collecting the deep pass.

Oh on a self proclaiming note lol, I have shut out both the Cheifs and the raiders in the 1st two weeks. Never ever done that before and it wasn't because it was easy, My defense just seemed possessed.

Against the raiders, well they ran up 372 yrds, but 3 picks and a FF meant they kept failing short.

Glad your enjoying them man.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #71
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto

A lateral and a PI from the CPU???? Neither has happened to me in M12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2012, 11:13 PM   #72
Rookie

JB443's Arena

There is a new update guys! Hope you enjoy!

This update makes everything play a lot more realistic (very fast instead of fast). I can't just play on slower gameplay anymore because it doesn't feel real enough to me. So when I changed the game speed I had to change the rest of the sliders. Let me know what you guys think (was the other set better?).

Last edited by JB443; 01-13-2012 at 11:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »