Home

simgameonly sliders realistic all madden sliders

This is a discussion on simgameonly sliders realistic all madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: simgameonly sliders realistic all madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Its true though.. The kicking meter is the big indactor. When you keep each of the categories at 75 or lower the kicking meter goes fast just like default All-Madden and the gameplay cranks up. As soon as you go over that the kicking meter goes slow just like All-Pro and the gamplay becomes All-Pro too. But its been discovered that if you do decide to go over 75 for one of the categories you have to make sure 4 of the catogeries combined total at 295 to keep it at an All-Madden gameplay.

So the basic break down for creating all-madden sliders is to either keep each category at 75(or lower) Example- 75+75+75+75=300(just like default All-Madden) or keep all 4 totalling at 295 if you decide to take one of the categories over 75. Example- 85+70+70+70=295. You have to lower the full total of all 4 below 300 down to 295 or lower in order to take some of the categories above 75. You'll have 295 points to play with when doing it this way. This will keep the gameplay at All-Madden along with the kicking meter going All-Madden speed.

Read this thread to get more info on how to set up All-Madden sliders.. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...realistic.html
Thank you very much for that link and the info. I been working on sliders for a while now, im gonna take all this into account and get back to testing.

I find it completely mindblowing that EA would require us to find these secret codes and add up sliders just in order to play at a difficulty level. Why would they not just simply allow us to choose all-madden, all-pro, etc? This is really stunning if true.

Taking this further, is it possible to put sliders into the "pro" range? What about "rookie" range?

Last edited by GameTape; 12-11-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTape
Thank you very much for that link and the info. I been working on sliders for a while now, im gonna take all this into account and get back to testing.

I find it completely mindblowing that EA would require us to find these secret codes and add up sliders just in order to play at a difficulty level. Why would they not just simply allow us to choose all-madden, all-pro, etc? This is really stunning if true.

No problem man and I agree.. They should make it simple like they do on NCAA so we wouldn't have all this confusion about it.. But you'll definitely see the difference when you start doing your testing.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Taking this further, is it possible to put sliders into the "pro" range? What about "rookie" range?
Yeah the All pro range is 76-150 for each category, Pro is 151-225 for each category, and rookie is 225 and higher for each category.. The kicking meter goes slower for each skill level range you go to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah the All pro range is 76-150 for each category, Pro is 151-225 for each category, and rookie is 225 and higher for each category.. The kicking meter goes slower for each skill level range you go to.
Do the CPU sliders have any effect on this, or is it just adding up the human sliders? I cant imagine all the trial and error that went into discovering this.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Do the CPU sliders have any effect on this, or is it just adding up the human sliders? I cant imagine all the trial and error that went into discovering this.
No just the USER sliders. It doesn't matter what you do with the CPU sliders. The AI is on All-Madden when you set it up like that.. Yeah I been at this since Madden 11 when I first discovered it setting up my sliders and noticed the slow kicking meter and terrible AI play when I went over with a few categories.. I can't take credit for figuring out if you take one of the categories above 75 you have to keep all 4 totalling at a combined 295 to keep the gameplay at All-Madden. Sofakingrealistic figured that one out.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 6

change on the front page to help user pass rush, edited first post, thanks to jarrod i used lots of your stuff as a reference point also
Old 12-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 6

Still great results with these as steelers beat broncos 20 to 14, then lost as the 49ers to giants 23 to 17 great stats also
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
No just the USER sliders. It doesn't matter what you do with the CPU sliders. The AI is on All-Madden when you set it up like that.. Yeah I been at this since Madden 11 when I first discovered it setting up my sliders and noticed the slow kicking meter and terrible AI play when I went over with a few categories.. I can't take credit for figuring out if you take one of the categories above 75 you have to keep all 4 totalling at a combined 295 to keep the gameplay at All-Madden. Sofakingrealistic figured that one out.
I havent had a chance to test this out yet, i have a question...is it possible that only the kick-meter is affected, and the gameplay AI doesnt change? Or have people confirmed that the gameplay AI does change?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »