Home

Realistic Sliders?

This is a discussion on Realistic Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic Sliders?

Hey everyone, I'm a total noob and all, so I'm sorry if this is stupid.

Madden 12 is the first one I've owned since '05. I decided my old franchise was far enough and I wanted new, real players (also, I upgraded from PS2 to PS3 this year). I could play on the hardest difficulty on that game and it was a pretty even, fair fight.

Jump to this game, and I find myself easing my way through All-Pro, scoring 50 points a game and allowing 14-21. All Madden, I find myself getting blown out. My QB is Chris Simms (fantasy drafted rosters, my starter is injured), he leads the league in passing TD, yards, and accuracy. Fitzgerald and Tuck are both having record seasons at their positions as well. (Obviously I'm playing on AP, as losing by 50 every game was starting to bother me :P).

On All-Pro, I have no difficulty at all stopping the run and the pass game is what gets me. I see no discernable differences in pass defense when I jump to AM, but the run game is almost impossible for me to stop (I have to show blitz every play, and it opens a hole in my pass defense). I can't break a tackle to save my life, and even mediocre 3rd string RB in preseasons were breaking my hardest hits with Tuck.

I just want sliders that are incredibly realistic in a difficulty between all pro and all Madden. Can someone guide me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Realistic Sliders?

Also, does anyone else think they call far to little Pass interferences on here? I've seen ONE in about 40 total games.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Murderousllama's Arena

OVR: 1

try Playmaker's. it makes the game true to their overalls. so if you have an 89 overall team and the team you are versing is a 84, you'll have the upper-hand but its not a guaranteed win. My team overall was a 88 and I ended up 11-5.

It's between all-pro and all-madden by the way.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
Rookie

try my sliders out u might like em

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »