Home

My Madden 12 Real Game sliders....

This is a discussion on My Madden 12 Real Game sliders.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
My Madden 12 Real Game sliders....

After months of playing different slider sets and not finding one that I really felt like a real game, some very good sliders but what I felt to be challenging in certain parts and not in others I found a set that felt good and built off of them. They are Authentics sliders with some changes. I felt running the ball was way to simple getting 200 a game with gore and lower set backs. Now gore is a good player but anthony dixon getting 150 not so much. I have realized that when running the ball it is best not to rush to the line but take it slow and let blockers set up blocks and then they will get a few pancake blocks even, not nearly as much as they should but better than most. I set the skill level to all madden then change the skills for cpu and player skills. Not sure if it matters but I did.So this is what Ive come up with and really feel like a hard fought game.

Skill level= all madden which will switch to custom once you edit skills
playcall=doesnt matter
quarter length=12 mins
play clock=on
accelerated clock=on
play clock time=25 sec
auto strafe=I use on but Im sure you can turn it off
auto sprint=on again its up to you
injures=25 I might turn up 5 points I had it on 7 and players got really hurt
game speed=slow
fatigue=65
threshold=10
The rest that are not listed your choice..
Offsides=52
False start=52
holding=50
facemask=55
dpi=100
opi=100
kr/pr interference=100
clipping=52
int grounding=100
roughing the passer=53
roughing the kicker=100

The first number is player skill second number cpu
qb accuracy= 45/70
pass block=55/75
catching=40/68
broken tackles=45/71
run blocking=50/71
fumbles=45/45
pass reaction time= 40/45
int=40/40
pass rush= 35/55
rush reaction time=40/50
block shedding= 30/50
tackling=30/30

Special teams
fg pow=42
fg acc=45
punt pow=45
punt acc=45
kickoff pow=50

Subs
qb out 0 in5
rb out 80 in 85
wr out80 in 85
fb/te out 60 in 65
ol out 0 in 5
dt out 70 in 75
de out 60 in 65
lb out 20 in 25
cb out 20 in 25
s out 20 in 25

Those are authentics subs, He also uses coaching Scheme in franchise that I think work really good.
run vs pass 50
aggression 100
rb carries 20
strategys
qb priority 100 style 1
hb priority 0 style 2
fb pri 0 style 1
widereceiver pri 0 style 0
tight end pri 0 style 1
tackle 40 style 1
guard 40 style 2
center 40 style 2
kicker pri 100 style 1
Defense scheme your choice 3-4 or 4-3
run vs pass 10
aggression 100
Strategy
DE pri 40 style 0
dt 40 style 2
outside linebacker 0 style 1
middle linebacker 0 style 0
cornerback 0 style 0
free saftey 0 style 0
strong saftey 0 style 1
punter 0 style 1

If you go to authentics slider page he explains the reasoning behind these.
Sorry if its sloppy but I just wanted to share my slider sets with you you really have to watch recievers when they are open and slow down when running you will get more yards in the long run and some pancake blocks..
Thanks to everyones Sliders Sets and the work we all put in to them to make the madden franchise what it should be........

Last edited by juggalotusx; 12-31-2011 at 02:15 PM. Reason: sliders needed work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Re: My Madden 12 Real Game sliders....

I put Roughing the passer down to 54 and cpu broken tackles to 60 run blocking to 65, player skills catching to 45 and int to 40.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:25 AM   #3
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

Is all madden too difficult for u?
Old 12-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

I just didnt feel realistic for me, with players missing blocking assignments, corners not paying attention and so on.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Made some changes on first post to make it more challenging with cpu running now put up 90 to 150 yards which is normal depends on how you play with blitzing or zone coverage. Put up higher cpu qb accuracy and wr catch with pass blocking to get a better avg overall. If any one is trying these sliders let me know what you think, Thanks. They really do feel like a NFL game on TV... P.S. I do use these in franchise not sure how they work in play now since people say they play out different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
I just didnt feel realistic for me, with players missing blocking assignments, corners not paying attention and so on.
Oh ok. Is that with Default All Madden? Or even All Madden sliders posted on here?
Old 12-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #7
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Not sure, I saw where veruz said if you set it to all-madden then change the cpu skills it decides the cpu awareness to all-madden so thats what I did. The sliders to me make for a real style football game but it is easy to run and pass so im working on putting cpu higher and player skills alot less and see if i can still get the game to make correct blocks and still have cbs and such play like they really would and not have them 4 feet off and have recievers wide open most off the time, ive put threshold to 0 instead of 10 and work from there i guess.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Not sure, I saw where veruz said if you set it to all-madden then change the cpu skills it decides the cpu awareness to all-madden so thats what I did. The sliders to me make for a real style football game but it is easy to run and pass so im working on putting cpu higher and player skills alot less and see if i can still get the game to make correct blocks and still have cbs and such play like they really would and not have them 4 feet off and have recievers wide open most off the time, ive put threshold to 0 instead of 10 and work from there i guess.
That's not true. If you keep each of the 4 USER categories at 75 or under or keep all 4 USER categories combined at 295 or under you get an All-Madden AI.. The way you have it set up is an All-Pro slider. Once you mess with the player skill the game changes to custom then you have to keep the USER sliders under certain numbers like i just mention to get an All-Madden AI. You can tell by how fast the kicking meter goes..

This is the full breakdown of it I have wrote on my sliders so you can better understand what I'm talking about and then you can set your sliders up correctly if you wanna play with an All-Madden AI..

Here is a quick break down on how custom sliders work for guys who don't understand or think custom is its own skill level. Default all-madden for each USER category is 25+25+25=75. In order to keep the gameplay at All-Madden when you go to Custom is to keep each category at 75 or lower just like it is on default all-madden. Here is an example of a Custom All-Madden set- 15+15+45=75 or 10-25-40=75. If you keep each of the Categories at 75 or lower the kicking meter will go fast just like it does on Default all-madden along with the All-Madden AI. If you take any of the categories over 75 the gameplay drops to All-Pro and the kicking meter goes slow just like it does on default All-Pro. So if you put one of the Categories at 20+20+36=76 you went over the total of 75 and the gameplay drops to All-Pro along with the kicking meter going slow and you're no longer playing on All-Madden. The custom range for all-pro is 76-150 for each USER category and for Pro its 151-225. Another way to keep the gameplay at All-Madden(Discovered by Sofakingrealistic)My New Discovery On All-Madden Sliders!!!! SofaKingRealistic! Is to keep all 4 categories combined at 295 pts or lower if you decide to take one of the categories over 75. Example- 85+70+70+70=295. You have to lower the full total of all 4 below 300 down to 295 or lower in order to take some of the categories above 75. You'll have 295 points to play with when doing it this way. This will keep the gameplay at All-Madden along with the kicking meter going All-Madden speed. The USER sliders determine what skill level you play on. All your doing is customizing each skill level to suit your style of play when you mess with the player skill sliders. Test it out for yourself and you will see instead of assuming the skill level doesn't change when you go to Custom. This has been tested out by plenty of people... But if you don't believe it oh well. You're only cheating yourself out of putting together a good set by knowing what skill level you're playing on when you go to Custom..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-31-2011 at 05:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »