Home

Madden 12 Franchise Project

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Franchise Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2012, 04:39 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 12 Franchise Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
I gave this a couple games - I'm enjoying it for the most part. I just have a couple issues.

1) Tackle numbers are too high for d lineman - Their priority needs to come down relative to linebackers

2) Sacks are too high for defensive tackles - I think their priority needs to come down a bit too

3) CB tackles are too high relative to safeties - Either CB priority needs to go down or safeties need to go up

Otherwise the game plays nice statistically with nice variation.

I had a browns bengals game that finished 16-15 with both qbs hovering around 50% and run games suffering to a 41-35 shootout between the texans and colts in which both qbs completed 70% and offenses went crazy.
Thanks for all the feedback guys, very helpful. Finding the player priorities sweet spot is my only concern right now.

I fully agree with the above. I think it's best to go with 50/50 for WR/CB for the time being. 80 for S, I think this could make going deep a little more tough for both user/cpu but will increase the chances of a SS making a tackle if he is around the LOS or playing in the box regularly.

Its also good to see you are having two totally different outcomes when playing different teams.

Try this setup for now guys.

QB-50, RB-50, FB-50, WR-50, TE-50, T-50, G-50, C-50, K-50

DE-80, DT-20, OLB-80, MLB-100, CB-50, FS-80, SS-80, P-0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Ok. What about when in 4-5 seasons when guys loike brees and Brady r gone or Adrian Peterson, etc.. The guys who make a team what they are.. They will still be set to play like those guys are still around, what about injuries? It won't be realistic to throw the ball 40-50 times if those guys are out... Not trying to knock these, just wondering what your take is on how these will play out if and when these changes take place over the course of a franchise.. That's why I'm hesitant
You won't have to worry past the first year. With coaching changes etc. Once personale change, Madden cpu logic should adjust accordingly. Once you have made all the changes to the 32 teams when you start a new franchise, you only have to worry about your own team you choose to play with from that point.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #43
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
Thanks for all the feedback guys, very helpful. Finding the player priorities sweet spot is my only concern right now.

I fully agree with the above. I think it's best to go with 50/50 for WR/CB for the time being. 80 for S, I think this could make going deep a little more tough for both user/cpu but will increase the chances of a SS making a tackle if he is around the LOS or playing in the box regularly.

Its also good to see you are having two totally different outcomes when playing different teams.

Try this setup for now guys.

QB-50, RB-50, FB-50, WR-50, TE-50, T-50, G-50, C-50, K-50

DE-80, DT-20, OLB-80, MLB-100, CB-50, FS-80, SS-80, P-0
I'm going to try the above except i'm going to put OLB's at 100 as well when I play tomorrow. I like olbs and mlbs the same because in the games I played it meant that the best overall lb got the majority of the tackles. Rey Maul i'm not even going to try the rest got the most for the bengals and angerer led for the colts.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #44
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

I just played a game with the new settings. For whatever reason the dt sack issue was worse than ever. I think it was the moving of the offensive lineman to 0 priority to 50 - The dts were getting inside position and then just pushing them out of the way. The De tackle issue got worse as well. I think their priority just needs to be kicked down 20 or so. The rest was fine
Old 03-06-2012, 11:37 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Regarding the Strategy style of various teams, I have a few changes to recommend.

Bucs & Eagles
QB 2

Cards & Chargers & Rams
WR 0

Colts
T 2
G 2
C 2

Ravens
FB 0

Ravens & Redskins & Steelers
SS 2

Steelers
T 0
G 0
CB 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #46
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Sorry r these for coach mode only? Or user v CPU?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 03-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Sorry r these for coach mode only? Or user v CPU?
These are made for User vs CPU play. I have not played nor tested these in Coach Mode.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #48
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd_Seven
These are made for User vs CPU play. I have not played nor tested these in Coach Mode.
Good lol me either just checking
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »