Home

sliders that = losing

This is a discussion on sliders that = losing within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: sliders that = losing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
It's not about sloppy. Use Jarrod's sliders. I'm on the blue set right now and I have to work my arse off to win. You will throw tons of picks if you are not careful. Cpu run game will shred you and he'll pass well too.
Yes, that already happens to me even on the red set. CPU consistently completes around 75% of his passes and if you fall asleep they go break huge runs. I shudder to even think about moving to the blue set or beyond.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimterran
Yes, that already happens to me even on the red set. CPU consistently completes around 75% of his passes and if you fall asleep they go break huge runs. I shudder to even think about moving to the blue set or beyond.

Amazingly I'm starting to master the blue set although I can't get around the cpu btk at 70....50 works best for me...otherwise every game is like playing against Jim Brown with a high school defense.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
Old 04-07-2012, 02:35 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Are there any sliders that actually make u use startegy and u can actually lose a game because alot of people say that their set is challenging and realistiic which some are but I WANT that SLOPPY game of football that keeps u on the edge

I know this is kinda crazy but I get bored winning all the time especially when I play with the browns vs patriots or rams vs ravens

I just want 2 LOSE sometimes
seems like a easy fix to me

put all Human sliders at 0 and CPu sliders at 100

I'm pretty sure you'll see some sloppy play and even lose some games with those settings.......

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #12
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

I think some of yall takin it 2 the heart lol..... just because I said I WANT 2 LOSE SOMETIMES doesnt mean I'm not enjoyin the game smh lol

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 04-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

i leave hum sliders at 25 default all madden down the board. then raise everything cpu wise to 100 except for cpu running back break tackle and cpu ints. i leave those at 25/40 respectively. i just hate seeing chris johnson run over ray lewis it makes me want to throw the controller thru the tv.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

had a game today browns vs ravens. i beat the browns 17-6 sloppy as hell. then yesterday beat the bengals 18-17 last minute drive with joe flacco to win. thats the best i could do. i used jarrods sliders for a while 2 i just for some reason the last 2 yrs of madden suck at stoppin the run. used 2 be a beast at that ****. guess rays gettin old lol
Old 04-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens5220
had a game today browns vs ravens. i beat the browns 17-6 sloppy as hell. then yesterday beat the bengals 18-17 last minute drive with joe flacco to win. thats the best i could do. i used jarrods sliders for a while 2 i just for some reason the last 2 yrs of madden suck at stoppin the run. used 2 be a beast at that ****. guess rays gettin old lol
Haha! You probably need to lower the CPUs runblocking instead. I like to keep the breaktackles at 50 or above so the CPU can have some kind of running ability and vision.. You should check out my updated sliders with the higher rush reaction for the USER(25). It was a mistake for me to have the rush reaction low like I had it before. The USER tackling at 50 also contains the CPU from breaking a bunch of crazy tackles.. The USER tackling on 25 was probably the reason for the amount of tackles you were seeing broke by certain RBs..
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »