Home

MrHurriicane's Madden 12 Sliders (Superstar mode and Franchise mode)

This is a discussion on MrHurriicane's Madden 12 Sliders (Superstar mode and Franchise mode) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MrHurriicane's Madden 12 Sliders (Superstar mode and Franchise mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan360
Yeah I mean a thread I dont know how to post a thread...so could u help me out man? That would be great...Thanks
Um, alright, hopefully you know what I'm trying to say but, when you go to a homepage, like the madden sliders homepage for example with everyone's title on what their sliders are about including mine. Under the little slideshow above all the sliders on the front page, you will see the thread that says "New Thread" click that and start up your thread and once done it'll pop up onto the front page and everyone will see it unless it's private or something. Hope you got it if not, just tell me I'll help you still.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller420
Um, alright, hopefully you know what I'm trying to say but, when you go to a homepage, like the madden sliders homepage for example with everyone's title on what their sliders are about including mine. Under the little slideshow above all the sliders on the front page, you will see the thread that says "New Thread" click that and start up your thread and once done it'll pop up onto the front page and everyone will see it unless it's private or something. Hope you got it if not, just tell me I'll help you still.
alright!!! Thx I get it!!!
Old 07-24-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller420
Check MrHurriicane out on youtube, he's on his 4th season in the playoffs going straight to his 5th after his team (The Vikings) lost to the Buccaneers but it was a fun and challenging game. Has great commentary like a NFL commentator and you'll be surprised if haven't heard him before. As I said before, check him out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/MrHurriicane
Now Onto his sliders:

(Game Mode Options)
Playcall Style: Gameflow
Quarter Length: 12 minutes (Get about 110-120 plays the NFL averages 120)
Accelerated Clock: 20 seconds (Franchise mode of course... -_- no choice)
Auto Strafe: Off (I like to have complete control of my player)
Auto Sprint: Off (I like to have complete control of my player)
Injuries: 50 (See guys go on the IR at the end of the year and pretty realistic as there are a lot of injuries in the NFL)
Fatigue: 53 (Great with Auto Subs)
Game Speed: Slow (The animations and game plays are a lot smoother on Slow, take my word for it)
Threshold: 50 (If you go lower, you'll make guys like DeSean Jackson and Devin Hester having even more of an advantage and they're going to be the best receivers in the NFL and Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald are going to be average)
Player/CPU Skill
QB Accuracy: 10/39
Pass Blocking: 0/0
WR Catching: 50/45
Rushing
Broken Tackles: 20/0
Run Blocking: 0/32
Fumbles: 13/8
Pass Defense
Reaction time: 53/90
Interceptions: 22/10
Pass rushing: 0/50
Rush Defense
Reaction Time: 0/100
Block Shedding: 50/100
Tackling: 25/25
Penalties
All 99 except..
Offside: 55
False Start: 48
Holding: 50
Facemask: 53
Clipping: 51
Roughing the Passer: 52
Special Teams
FG Power: 45
FG Accuracy: 70
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 70
Kickoff Power: 49
Auto Subs (Offense)
QB Sub Out: 20
QB Sub In: 25
RB Sub Out: 84
RB Sub In: 88
WR Sub Out: 70
WR Sub In: 75
FB/TE Sub Out: 55
FB/TE Sub In: 60
OL Sub Out: 40
OL Sub In: 45
Auto Subs (Defense)
DT Sub Out: 60
DT Sub In: 65
DE Sub Out: 60
DE Sub In: 65
LB Sub Out: 50
LB Sub In: 55
CB Sub Out: 55
CB Sub In: 60
S Sub Out: 50
S Sub In: 55

Try them out, tell me what you think of it, post scores and stats, check out his youtube channel because he's running his Viking's franchise all the way until Madden 13 come out and then possibly start a franchise on that until whatever else comes out. Important For This Slider Set: Do NOT cheese the computer, Do NOT User Pick, Do NOT switch users as it can mess you up and give away six points on the board, rarely switch users and stick with the one you have already chosen before the play!
he must have tweaked them wayyyy up on the cpu side cuz this is way different then the set he started with
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »