Home

Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #41
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
I would agree with you. I just wanted to point out that Auto Save is available if you play an online CC.
I am in a Online CCM with SECElite3, but he is the commish. Nice to know, I didnt read you correctly, sorry.

Syd Burnz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #42
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
Run Block at Zero is Perfect. SEC in 12 said dont worry about picking a skill level, because it lists as Custom after you change them. They no longer do that. Set your Game Option Skill Level to ALL-Madden or Rookie and see if how it feels.
I am using SEC'S set on All Pro.

Last edited by The Bimmer; 08-25-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #43
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
I am using SEC'S set on All Pro.
So change it and see how it works... definitive answers are within your grasp

I will if no one else will. Im just on break time, why Im here. SEC is still sorting things out and we havent spoken since I came to my conclusions so we could be the latest breaking news still

Me Madden 13 is not worth it if you have NCCA at this point. Can't import players and Franchise may be just the same thing, warts and all.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Well that is the issue. NCAA Sliders do not so what we expect when we expect based on skill level. In CCM we are now in the same boat.

Madden 12 Zero isnt Madden 13 Zero at ROOKIE or ALL-MADDEN.

EA has a "hidden" slider adjustment. Changes to the league sliders appear to be but a small percentage of the skill level selected. So think of it as a fine adjustment to the course adjustment made by the skill level. We may only be adjusting less than 5% of the overall skill level between 0-100

Syd Burnz
ARGH!! Interesting.
So, okay...M12 went 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...100

M13 Goes on the screen
All Madden 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...100
All Pro 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...100
Etc.

But in reality it is as if it is going 1-400 (AM,AP,P,Rookie)?

Oh, man, I just realized you were in the 901.

Last edited by Bobalou2112; 08-25-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #45
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

Actually it is simple : ARBITRARY SKILL LEVEL +/- ARBITRARY SLIDER AFFECT Levels

Visit NCAA Sliders and read any one. It goes from front to back, reverse and so on.

Im the Memphis PC Guy I am indeed in the 901

Syd Burnz

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 08-25-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

The feedback I'm getting from guys that are using my sliders is that the game resets back to All-Pro even if you put it on All-Madden in CC with all the sliders set to 50 for both USER and CPU. They said the CPU plays like garbage which confirms it's on All-Pro so you have to adjust the sliders the exact same way it's been for years to get the gameplay on All-Madden or whatever level you want it on.. If you want to play on default All-Madden you have to put all the USER sliders on 25..
Old 08-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Actually it is simple : ARBITRARY SKILL LEVEL +/- ARBITRARY SLIDER AFFECT Levels

Visit NCAA Sliders and read any one. It goes from front to back, reverse and so on.

Im the Memphis PC Guy I am indeed in the 901

Syd Burnz
Nice!!

You know, if what you are saying is true, it really (not "you" saying it, but what "it" is) is going to be a mess, I think. We are so focused on the "sub 294" and the "fast" kick meter identifying All Madden. But I just ran a game where the sliders were 100 across the board (hum/cpu) and the level was set to All Madden. . .got fast kick meter. Played with sub 294 set and Level at Rookie...slow kick meter. And this somewhat supports your claim--though I still haven't been able to play enough/measure and judge enough to verify.

But, then again, it may be pretty neat. At 100s the cpu run game was much stronger as was its passing game--even though my defense was at 100. But then again, that was one game/one drive.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:00 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm beginning to believe there's really no rhyme or reason to the sliders. It's pretty obvious that a change in overall difficulty/behavior isn't obtained by simply changing sliders. In other words, if I'm on All-Pro and adjust hum sliders down to 25 in all likelihood I'd be playing on All-Madden but, there's something else going on because it behaves differently than All-Madden when I do that.

For some reason I can't get much pressure on QBs on All-Pro default but, I get tons of pressure on All-Madden. Right tackles barely block on All-Madden for the cpu.

The game is just poorly tuned. Once you get to All-Pro, teams and players should play to their ratings plain and simple. No built-in advantages/disadvantages. Teams should play to their strengths and use their personnel and play calling properly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »