Home

Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #57
Rookie

joshopsu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 13 Sliders : Difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
Sliders seem the same in online and offline. I get no more difficulty in online.
EA has stated that it will be more beneficial to play online CC, due to getting tuner updates faster.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshopsu
EA has stated that it will be more beneficial to play online CC, due to getting tuner updates faster.
Because? Do you mean their intent is that by playing online they have a larger pool of data to survey and thus produce a tuner more rapidly or what?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

have they fixed this yet?

i seriously doubt they'd completely, purposely sabotage single-player franchise mode.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECPackers
have they fixed this yet?

i seriously doubt they'd completely, purposely sabotage single-player franchise mode.
See, I don't really know if it is "broken". . .that's sort of the question. It may be a "feature" or a shift in the paradigm of how the game handles sliders/difficulty. I just don't know and there's been quite a few speculators but nothing definite. And even fewer people have commented on it because, I think, we have a tendency to immediately drop the sliders to an "all madden" level or start at default sliders and, at least judging from alot of the threads, find the game pretty good that way...therefore few people really toy with it and test to see determine if the "level" and the "sliders" are interconnected or what. Actually, a CM informed me he'd get back to me later this week after he checks. I'm hopeful he can get an answer. . .whether it be 'yes, something is new this year' or 'it is a problem'.

Last edited by Bobalou2112; 08-29-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 6

Omg. Why its this game so freaking easy. I have never been so pissed at madden in my life. Wtf were they thinking with this horrible cpu ai and difficulty in ccm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 04:44 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalou2112
So, then, are you indicating that a 25 Run Block setting while "all madden" is NOT the same as a 25 Run Block setting while on "Rookie"?
Funny thing is: that's the way it has been in Madden for "decades" until they introduced the new system with Custom Sliders a few years ago...

Last edited by Dante LeRoi; 08-30-2012 at 04:48 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »