Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! You probably should have started off with the blue set first before jumping straight to the black like some suggested earliar. If you haven't used my sliders before it cam be a brutal experience jumping straight to the black. Lower the CPUs accuracy and runblocking to the blue set if those are the only two issues you are having. Spread your Dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get them off the edge against those slower tackles..

Play a couple of games so you can get a larger sample size to see if these are really issues you are having. One half or one game isn't going to tell you that. Appreciate the feedback.. Keep me posted..
After finishing the game I have changed my impressions on the sliders lol. Overall I believe I jumped the gun, but still felt the same way on two points which are in the bad section. I enjoyed the sliders and finally losing a game lol.

The good
CPU running seems balanced and realistic.
CPU makes you pay for bad decision making.
CPU passing is actually pretty solid.
Human passing seems to be on point.
Getting good pressure on the QB (Stated earlier I wasn't)

The bad
Human run blocking seems to be too high still.
CPU/Human not dropping enough passes.

St. Louis Rams at Minnesota Vikings
Aug 26, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
St. Louis Rams ()3178028
Minnesota Vikings ()7031424
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bradford15/2226323
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Jackson21974.60
Pead320.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team351
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ponder15/2423415
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Peterson221637.41
Gerhart2105.00
Simpson11111.00
Ponder294.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team230
Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
What's going on JMP? That was a tight game you had right there. I would say play a few more games to see if the USER rushing is a problem for you.. Instead of raising the USER runblocking we'll lower the CPUs blockshedding or rush reaction.. Keep me posted on your next few games..

The feedback I was getting from the sliders I was using on the Demo was good and alot of guys said they were working good with the retail so I went ahead and released them..
Gotcha. I'll report back when I have 5-10 games logged. I had a lot of fun in that game. I'd like to see what a more elite QB can do to my defense.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
lol not trying to be rude but I always like when people come on here and say the black set is too hard.

It's the black set for a reason. Try the other options first
Never stated that it was too hard... It's called giving him feedback the best I can to help improve the sliders... He doesn't have the retail version, I do. I was trying to help him get a feel for the retail version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
lol not trying to be rude but I always like when people come on here and say the black set is too hard.

It's the black set for a reason. Try the other options first
Haha! You have to 100 percent focus when using the black set.. If you fall asleep you get punished. It's that simple..

How are those tweaks going? I made a few tweaks to the black set if you haven't noticed. CPU catching and INTs is on 75 and the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding is on 60.. I'm thinking about raising those to 65 but I'm waiting to get more feedback..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
You are using the black set right? I don't know if you saw it or not but I raisdd the CPUs catching to 75. There accuracy is already on 100. Can't go any higher then that. Haha!
Yea I'm on the latest black set, lol. Maybe I'm just getting too good at the game haha
Old 08-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Haha! You have to 100 percent focus when using the black set.. If you fall asleep you get punished. It's that simple..

How are those tweaks going? I made a few tweaks to the black set if you haven't noticed. CPU catching and INTs is on 75 and the CPUs runblocking and blockshedding is on 60.. I'm thinking about raising those to 65 but I'm waiting to get more feedback..
From the few games I've played on the updated set so far, I can tell you that the CPU blockshedding is just fine lol. I'll give a more accurate report once I've done a couple more games.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:

I actually like the interceptions up high because it really makes you pay for bad decision making. I actually got gun shy for a little bit in the 2nd half because of this reason hahaha.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
After finishing the game I have changed my impressions on the sliders lol. Overall I believe I jumped the gun, but still felt the same way on two points which are in the bad section. I enjoyed the sliders and finally losing a game lol.

The good
CPU running seems balanced and realistic.
CPU makes you pay for bad decision making.
CPU passing is actually pretty solid.
Human passing seems to be on point.
Getting good pressure on the QB (Stated earlier I wasn't)

The bad
Human run blocking seems to be too high still.
CPU/Human not dropping enough passes.

St. Louis Rams at Minnesota Vikings
Aug 26, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
St. Louis Rams ()3178028
Minnesota Vikings ()7031424
St. Louis Rams
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bradford15/2226323
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Jackson21974.60
Pead320.60
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team351
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ponder15/2423415
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Peterson221637.41
Gerhart2105.00
Simpson11111.00
Ponder294.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team230
I have the USER runblocking at 0.. Did you have it higher? I can see AP running wild on STL anyway.. I'll definitely be looking into the USER catching when I get the game.. That's one area I like to be perfect.. Seems like the CPU has been throwing alot of picks too from the games I been seeing from everyone..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »