Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2012, 04:09 PM   #825
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Is this using black set as listed on front page?

Is this from adjusting sliders from All-Pro or All-Madden setting?
I am using the green set. It's on All-Madden. It seems as if there's something going on with the blocking that causes rushing to be so bad. I just played another game on 10 minute quarters, and I'm about midway through the 3rd quarter. The stats are VERY good, so far. However, I just stoped S. Greene in the backfield for a 5-yard loss. Hopefully it works out good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #826
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I'm getting ready to play a few games with my black set on All-Pro to see if the running game is better...
Old 08-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #827
Pro

HadlerT's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm getting ready to play a few games with my black set on All-Pro to see if the running game is better...
You gonna post stats?

I've been playing numerous games on 10 minute quarters and it plays well with the game clock running down to 10. I might have it run down to 15, to give more time to audible, etc.

I also am going to play a couple games on 8 minute quarters. I'll see how it goes.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #828
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Hope you guys are enjoying your game so far. I have yet to receive my copy so im just reading the threads . Go Get Em Jarrod
Old 08-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #829
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Playing on All-Pro was one of the worst gaming experience I've had since the early Maddens when All-Madden was super easy.. First game I was blowing the cowboys out 35-0 in the 3rd. I decided to exit out since it was just the first game and play it again especially since I wasn't having any fun with that game. So far in this 2nd game it hasn't been a difference. I'm up 28-0 in the 2nd and I'm not sure if I want to finish the game. All the CPU wants to do is run the ball. Playcalling is definitely different on All-Pro from All-Madden. I was seeing a much better balance of playcalling in my All-Madden games. The CPU plays more aggressive on the field on All-Madden. The react to things at a quicker pace and make you pay for mistakes you make. The CPU couldn't run the ball, couldn't pass the ball, and couldn't play any defense. Everytime I ran the ball it was for big gains.. Anytime I wanted to throw my WRs were open.. I wasn't threatend by anything. This was a horrible experience for me and I can't test anymore games on this level.. I don't know why my games were so different from some of the guys who say they were getting good games from the CPU on All-Pro and that the CPU was able to run because they played bad.. The only thing I can think of is some guys are playing there CC online and this was offline. All I need for EA to do is fix the CPUs rushing on All-Madden so I can enjoy the game..

The only other thing that's left for me to do is test my games in Online CC because the CPU was straight garbage on All-Pro in Offline CC.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-31-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #830
Rookie

OVR: 3

=( cant get CPU to much of anything on all black gonna rerun game again make sure sliders kickin in right ..... HELP ....UPDATE THIS PLZ
Old 08-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #831
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Playing on All-Pro was one of the worst gaming experience I've had since the early Maddens when All-Madden was super easy.. First game I was blowing the cowboys out 35-0 in the 3rd. I decided to exit out since it was just the first game and play it again especially since I wasn't having any fun with that game. So far in this 2nd game it hasn't been a difference. I'm up 28-0 in the 2nd and I'm not sure if I want to finish the game. All the CPU wants to do is run the ball. Playcalling is definitely different on All-Pro from All-Madden. I was seeing a much better balance of playcalling in my All-Madden games. The CPU plays more aggressive on the field on All-Madden. The react to things at a quicker pace and make you pay for mistakes you make. The CPU couldn't run the ball, couldn't pass the ball, and couldn't play any defense. Everytime I ran the ball it was for big gains.. Anytime I wanted to throw my WRs were open.. I wasn't threatend by anything. This was a horrible experience for me and I can't test anymore games on this level.. I don't know why my games were so different from some of the guys who say they were getting good games from the CPU on All-Pro and that the CPU was able to run because they played bad.. The only thing I can think of is some guys are playing there CC online and this was offline. All I need for EA to do is fix the CPUs rushing on All-Madden so I can enjoy the game..

The only other thing that's left for me to do is test my games in Online CC because the CPU was straight garbage on All-Pro in Offline CC.
I wouldn't bother with the online testing, It didn't make a difference for me. I could be wrong I don't know how everyone else's online CCM games went but the CPU actually played worse against me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #832
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Just experienced the exact same types of things when I went down to All-Pro...through middle of 2nd quarter Vikings ran the ball 20 times and threw like 3..averaging like 1.2 yds/carry rushing...

and I had 100+ yds with CJ2K already...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »