Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2012, 07:09 PM   #833
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Just experienced the exact same types of things when I went down to All-Pro...through middle of 2nd quarter Vikings ran the ball 20 times and threw like 3..averaging like 1.2 yds/carry rushing...

and I had 100+ yds with CJ2K already...
It's so bad right now I started using gameflow for the first time ever and they still can't do anything... Bradshaw has 10 carries for 112 yds right now. All-Pro is exactly the same as it's always been. Terrible! I just had to give it a try since there was quite of few people saying the CPU plays better but I'm not seeing it. It's worse IMO..
Old 08-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #834
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Yes I agree. Going to go back to All-Madden, play a few more "test" games in my test CCM, then go ahead and start a "real" CCM, CPU rushing issues and all...I don't think there's really anything else to do slider wise to help things out...

patch is 2 weeks away...but i havent seen any details of exactly what it's addressing yet...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #835
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It's so bad right now I started using gameflow for the first time ever and they still can't do anything... Bradshaw has 10 carries for 112 yds right now. All-Pro is exactly the same as it's always been. Terrible! I just had to give it a try since there was quite of few people saying the CPU plays better but I'm not seeing it. It's worse IMO..
This really has me wondering if AI sliders are now tied to difficulty level just as the user sliders are.

In my first few runs at all-madden I adjusted the AI sliders like crazy and their set looked similar to mine (ex. AI QBA at 10). That was when everything went to hell and they would constantly run the ball and when they did pass the QB would attempt to do the cha-cha in the pocket and run right into my defender. They just seemed dumber just like what we see on all-pro. Now that just about all of our AI sliders are maxed they do seem smarter and use a more balanced attack, just their running game lacks.

What do you think? I am seeing things that aren't there or could it be possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #836
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
This really has me wondering if AI sliders are now tied to difficulty level just as the user sliders are.

In my first few runs at all-madden I adjusted the AI sliders like crazy and their set looked similar to mine (ex. AI QBA at 10). That was when everything went to hell and they would constantly run the ball and when they did pass the QB would attempt to do the cha-cha in the pocket and run right into my defender. They just seemed dumber just like what we see on all-pro. Now that just about all of our AI sliders are maxed they do seem smarter and use a more balanced attack, just their running game lacks.

What do you think? I am seeing things that aren't there or could it be possible?
It could be man.. I definitely see a difference in there playcalling.. I can't believe I'm in this game still. I'm up 45-0.. I'm about to quit and take a break. Games like this frustrate me.. I like going up against a competitive AI.. Everything on the black set(All-Madden) is working besides the CPUs rushing.. I seen what I had to see with the All-Pro crap..
Old 08-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #837
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Yes I agree. Going to go back to All-Madden, play a few more "test" games in my test CCM, then go ahead and start a "real" CCM, CPU rushing issues and all...I don't think there's really anything else to do slider wise to help things out...

patch is 2 weeks away...but i havent seen any details of exactly what it's addressing yet...
I don't know either but fixing the CPUs rushing attack should be one of the top priorities. All they need to do is tune the Sliders in CC exactly the way they have it in play now and on the Demo..
Old 08-31-2012, 07:30 PM   #838
Rookie

OVR: 3

im using all BLACK 0 thresh 0 tackle and CPU still sucks DC vs Giants ..CPU had 157 pass 81 rush(only cause Bradshaw broke 2 tackles and had a 40ish yard run) hence the tackling is on 0..score DC-37-10 giants
Old 08-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #839
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Last night I beat the Packers 35-28. I was the Bengals.

I was down 28-14 in 4th quarter and I came back to win this.

It was with the Blue Set.

I'm going to try the Black Set and play against the Colts. It is ONLINE CCM.

Will let you know how it goes.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 PM   #840
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
im using all BLACK 0 thresh 0 tackle and CPU still sucks DC vs Giants ..CPU had 157 pass 81 rush(only cause Bradshaw broke 2 tackles and had a 40ish yard run) hence the tackling is on 0..score DC-37-10 giants
Haha! They should play better now that you lowered the accuracy to 5.. Do you have everything else exactly like the black set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »