Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #857
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp22
What set should I try for play now games?
I still have my Demo/Play now sliders if you wanna use those.. There slightly different then these sliders. Let me know which set you want to use and I'll send it to you in a PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #858
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

What bugs me about this game is they run too much instead of pass. The NFL is a passing game now. But with Madden 13, all they do is run and It makes it so much easier to stop because We know they are going to run alot, so we set up for it and execute. Also, when the CPU is down late at the end of the game... they STILL run. Obviously needs to be patched. I still get competitive games.. but it's annoying.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #859
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
There's nothing more I can do about the CPUs rushing man. I did everything I could and they still can't run the ball in CC. I'm playing a play now game and I'm getting murder by the run. Haha! It's crazy how much of a difference the gameplay is.
They need to flip flop the coding for those! haha.

Let's hope this upcoming patch will fix it!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:15 PM   #860
Rookie

OVR: 3

only way i found to keep games even close is play gameflow and run those play no self calling o/d cpu still cant run but closer game at least.. black sliders all maaden CCM online
34-27 CB vs giants
PASS-274---275..****SH-140---52(cpu sucks) i had 2 fumbles 1 dumb pick CPU-1 int
Old 08-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #861
Rookie

OVR: 1

hey Jarodd21 can you pm some paly now blue and blk sliders thanks in advice for all the hard work youe putting in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:44 PM   #862
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Something odd may have just happened but it could be nothing so I will ask you guys.

I started Madden and went into practice mode to work on my timing on comeback and fade routes and after that I entered my CC.

This is where it gets interesting. I had a game against the Redskins (I use the Ravens) and their offense kinda torched me. RGIII threw for over 300 yards (first time in my season someone has done that) and Hightower actually ran effectively. His final statline was only 24 carries for 89 yards but he was effective. Most carries went for positive yards. May not seem that impressive but this was the Redskins rush offense against the Ravens front 7. Usually RBs of similar caliber put up numbers like 24 for 46.

I ended up giving up nearly 400 yards of total offense (season average is about 240). Now it could be (and probably is) just a one game anomaly but this was the first time I went into play now/practice before loading my CC. With the problem of gameplay being different in CC it is a curious coincidence.

Any thoughts? Anyone else ever go into practice mode prior to CC and noticed a change?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 PM   #863
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

Re: I have one issue with this game...Why is the CPU running the ball so much?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some slider guys are finding that Pass Reaction Slider being low is causing this.. Put that slider at 80-90 and you will see the diff..

`````````````````````````````````````````````

cpterp22 posted it in one of the threads in the Madden main page.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #864
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
Re: I have one issue with this game...Why is the CPU running the ball so much?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some slider guys are finding that Pass Reaction Slider being low is causing this.. Put that slider at 80-90 and you will see the diff..

`````````````````````````````````````````````

cpterp22 posted it in one of the threads in the Madden main page.
Just to clarify, I assume you mean CPU pass reaction?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »