Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #865
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
Re: I have one issue with this game...Why is the CPU running the ball so much?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some slider guys are finding that Pass Reaction Slider being low is causing this.. Put that slider at 80-90 and you will see the diff..

`````````````````````````````````````````````

cpterp22 posted it in one of the threads in the Madden main page.
And I disagree with that conclusion. My pass reaction is at 30 and I see pretty good balance. (In the first game against the Steelers they actually ran a PA fly route and Brown burned Jimmy and Ed for a 81 yard TD. Well played Ben)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:53 PM   #866
Banned

OVR: 0

Hey man just got Madden 13 and have been looking forward to plugging in your new sliders. We appreciate the hard work and I thought some feedback may help you. I've played 3 games using the black set of sliders, and have had some good and some bad. So far it seems like the other team's running game is ok, if not a little bit weak. CPU passing has been average, but I haven't played against many top qb's yet. And while the sack totals have been very high, I realize that is needed for stat balance so I say the CPU defense is right on par. The problems I've had has been with running the ball and throwing. I use the Packers and one of the most accurate QB's in the game. In the first game against SF, it really reflected that and I threw for 85%, 3 td's and no picks. In the 2nd game tho against an aging Bears defense, Rodgers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Wide open receivers were being missed badly from intermediate range without even lead passing. Second game was 40% completion and 2 picks. As for the running game, I'm average 3 ypc with the slow Cedric Benson, but that's not my main issue with the run. The auto-subs seem to need a bit of tuning because my #2 back never got in the game at all. Cedric was getting all 15-20 handoffs each game. Well hope you read and respond and again I'm not being critical just trying to help you find the sweet spot with your great sliders.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:33 PM   #867
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Your black set is my madden heaven right now. Absolutely loving whats happeing in my online CCM right now.

Halfway thru the season: all games have been on black set, first 3 games were all madden, rest have been all pro. 12 min qtrs, 20 second minimum clock, schnaidts penalties, 8 threshold, kuns auto-subs, normal speed

Thru 8 games

Record, 3-5

Team Defense: 22nd in NFL

1786 passing yards allowed, 1144 rushing yards allowed, 18 sacks, 4 fumbles, 6 INTs (INTs are low but I am getting better at usering them, had two in my last game game after having zero in the previous 2 games combined)

Offense:

Rivers: 2,251 yards - 16 TDs, 17 INTs (INTs getting better, I am not going to lower CPU INT, I have to feel like every throw needs to be perfect)
Mathews: 165 carries, 704 yards, 6 TDs
Gates: 60 catches, 648 yards, 6 TDs
Floyd: 31 catches, 374 yards
Meachem: 20 catches, 338 yards

Butler, 64 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 INTs
Weddle, 41 tackles
Phillips, 30 tackles, 7 sacks

Gotta play lights out to make the playoffs now. Madden is the truth. I might have to up CPU tackling on all-pro a notch or two, Mathews season total is nice but the last couple games hes been busting big gainers a litttle often

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:53 PM   #868
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
Just to clarify, I assume you mean CPU pass reaction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
And I disagree with that conclusion. My pass reaction is at 30 and I see pretty good balance. (In the first game against the Steelers they actually ran a PA fly route and Brown burned Jimmy and Ed for a 81 yard TD. Well played Ben)
Scratch my previous post. For some reason, I was thinking maybe this was something that may had something to do with the CPU running very poorly. My mind wasn't in the right place at the time lol

The pass/run is pretty balanced with the current Black Set. It looks like we may have to wait for something like a patch/tuning to improve the CPU running game. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #869
Rookie

OVR: 3

I dont get it Play nowplays fine w/ default setting why cant CCM be like that makes 0 sense
Old 09-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #870
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

I noticed that "my madden" when you set the sliders on the home menu aren't the same sliders it uses when you start a ccm offline.. You have to set the sliders all over again in the offline ccm mode? Just making sure i'm not losing my mind.

about to start a offline ccm with blue sliders

Thanks
Old 09-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #871
Rookie

OVR: 5

What do I put the min play clock at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 12:40 AM   #872
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
I noticed that "my madden" when you set the sliders on the home menu aren't the same sliders it uses when you start a ccm offline.. You have to set the sliders all over again in the offline ccm mode? Just making sure i'm not losing my mind.

about to start a offline ccm with blue sliders

Thanks
Yeah you have to plug in the sliders again and the gameplay is totally different from play now.. So if you been testing your games in play now you are about to be in for a shock..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »