Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 12:43 AM   #873
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just won 40-13 against the Patriots. haha. My biggest win so far using the black sliders, I believe.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #874
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Whats up man, have you gotten the run game to where you like it yet or are you still testing?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #875
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Hey man just got Madden 13 and have been looking forward to plugging in your new sliders. We appreciate the hard work and I thought some feedback may help you. I've played 3 games using the black set of sliders, and have had some good and some bad. So far it seems like the other team's running game is ok, if not a little bit weak. CPU passing has been average, but I haven't played against many top qb's yet. And while the sack totals have been very high, I realize that is needed for stat balance so I say the CPU defense is right on par. The problems I've had has been with running the ball and throwing. I use the Packers and one of the most accurate QB's in the game. In the first game against SF, it really reflected that and I threw for 85%, 3 td's and no picks. In the 2nd game tho against an aging Bears defense, Rodgers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Wide open receivers were being missed badly from intermediate range without even lead passing. Second game was 40% completion and 2 picks. As for the running game, I'm average 3 ypc with the slow Cedric Benson, but that's not my main issue with the run. The auto-subs seem to need a bit of tuning because my #2 back never got in the game at all. Cedric was getting all 15-20 handoffs each game. Well hope you read and respond and again I'm not being critical just trying to help you find the sweet spot with your great sliders.
Haha! What's going on man? Yeah you have to be on point using the left stick with the USER accuracy at 4.. If it continues to be a struggle for you just raise it up to 5 or 6 and see how it works for you.. As far as the running goes you have to stick with it. It will open up eventually.. Where are you testing these games BTW?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #876
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Just won 40-13 against the Patriots. haha. My biggest win so far using the black sliders, I believe.
Damn you dominated for real.. What is your record so far in CC?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #877
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Whats up man, have you gotten the run game to where you like it yet or are you still testing?
Nothing yet.. I'm bout to start testing online either tonight or tomorrow morning when I wake up.. That's where some guys are saying the CPUs rushing is working so we'll see..
Old 09-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #878
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn you dominated for real.. What is your record so far in CC?
7-1 all using black sliders. Here's my scores so far this season:

@ Lions - W 23-17
vs Redskins - W 17-16
@ Bears - W 48-10
vs Seahawks - W 34-27
vs Cardinals - W 33-13
@ Dolphins - L 20-17
vs Packers - W 27-24
vs Patriots - 40-13
Old 09-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #879
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you have to plug in the sliders again and the gameplay is totally different from play now.. So if you been testing your games in play now you are about to be in for a shock..
na I haven't actually played any games in CCM yet or play now for that matter. I am just getting used to sliders playing preseason games here. I'll have to play a 1/2 season to see where i'm at or if I have to adjust anything. I noticed they don't have a quick slant out like they used to. it's only like a zig zag thing. I loved the hot route to a slant out.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #880
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
na I haven't actually played any games in CCM yet or play now for that matter. I am just getting used to sliders playing preseason games here. I'll have to play a 1/2 season to see where i'm at or if I have to adjust anything. I noticed they don't have a quick slant out like they used to. it's only like a zig zag thing. I loved the hot route to a slant out.
Yeah they took that hot route out. Alot of online players complained about getting abused by that route by alot of USERs so they changed that hot route because of that.. It was only like that on All-Pro because of the AI.. You can easily stop that route on All-Madden..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »