Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 01:03 AM   #881
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
7-1 all using black sliders. Here's my scores so far this season:

@ Lions - W 23-17
vs Redskins - W 17-16
@ Bears - W 48-10
vs Seahawks - W 34-27
vs Cardinals - W 33-13
@ Dolphins - L 20-17
vs Packers - W 27-24
vs Patriots - 40-13
How you are managing to do that with the Rams is astounding.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #882
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! What's going on man? Yeah you have to be on point using the left stick with the USER accuracy at 4.. If it continues to be a struggle for you just raise it up to 5 or 6 and see how it works for you.. As far as the running goes you have to stick with it. It will open up eventually.. Where are you testing these games BTW?
When you say you have to be on point with the left stick, does that mean to just not push it all the way when lead passing? And I am testing on offline CC.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #883
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
How you are managing to do that with the Rams is astounding.
Haha yeah, my defense is actually pretty stout though. I have really good man coverage corners, getting INT's and knocking down passes. Along with Laurinaitis and Chris Long dominating. And on offense I just pound the ball with Steven Jackson and with smart decisions and playcalling I average anywhere from 200-300 yards passing a game with Bradford.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #884
Rookie

Quote:
Haha yeah, my defense is actually pretty stout though. I have really good man coverage corners, getting INT's and knocking down passes. Along with Laurinaitis and Chris Long dominating. And on offense I just pound the ball with Steven Jackson and with smart decisions and playcalling I average anywhere from 200-300 yards passing a game with Bradford.
I play as the Rams as well, I have 2 wins and I'm past the bye. Finnegan has been out 10 weeks so the man coverage you speak of has been lacking. But I haven't played Madden in years so I got a learning curve.

Last edited by SaberTJ; 09-01-2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 09-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #885
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
I play as the Rams as well i have 2 wins and I'm past the bye. Finnegan has been out 10 weeks so the man coverage you speak of has been lacking.
Finnegan is out 10 weeks for me too with a broken collarbone. But ever since Finnegan went down Trumaine Johnson stepped up and has 3 INT's and a ton of knockdowns, Jenkins has 2 INT's, Stewart has a couple as well. They've definitely been doing a good job for me. Fletcher and Murphy are struggling a little bit for me right now though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM   #886
Rookie

Quote:
Finnegan is out 10 weeks for me too with a broken collarbone. But ever since Finnegan went down Trumaine Johnson stepped up and has 3 INT's and a ton of knockdowns, Jenkins has 2 INT's, Stewart has a couple as well. They've definitely been doing a good job for me. Fletcher and Murphy are struggling a little bit for me right now though.
Yah T. Johnson has impressed for me as well.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:32 AM   #887
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not hard when you dont have to worry about playing RUN D just pass rush since CPU sucks
Old 09-01-2012, 02:40 AM   #888
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Not hard when you dont have to worry about playing RUN D just pass rush since CPU sucks
I don't get away with a lot of blitzing. I'll get beat deep, or that is when they break a big run on me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »