Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #897
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

since you really sound like you know what your talking about, will these work good in all pro you think
Old 09-01-2012, 11:54 AM   #898
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
I appreciate the work and time you've put in here. I've been using the black set for six weeks of my cc online lg with me and my friend. We have been playing madden since '93.

We just are not getting enough of a challenge against the CPU with any combination of slider sets. I will say for Elite players I think the threshold needs to be much higher. It's too easy to score off screen plays with a fast back, much easier in the return gm, and even though a slant pass can be taken to the house, in the game you have to give the CPU more of an advantage.

We are noticing the CPU continually hold onto the ball when guys are open. The CPU really struggles against zone defense oftentimes holding onto the ball entirely too long. Playing as the Bucs, the Saints Drew Bree's had good numbers for the gm, but I sacked him 8 times and forced two picks. Despite him throwing for 293 yards and going 23-33, the gm wasn't close.

It's very frustrating because we felt having the ability to adjust sliders would make this gm very enjoyable without having to play in a 32 player lg, but we are not getting it.

Too easy to run, and the CPU run gm is beyond abysmal. It's non existent, no matter what we've tried.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
With all due respect it's bc these black sliders are not hard enough if you've spent much time with the game. I've logged around 35 games since early release, been messing with the sliders ever since, and I'm not finding any combination effective enough to make up for the CPU A.I., or lack thereof.

The cpu run gm needs fixed bad.
Yeah I hear you man.. Trust me it's been frustrating for me too trying to get the CPU to be competitive..

One tweak you can try doing is raising the CPUs pass blocking up to 75 and lowering the USER INTs to 30 but raise the USER pass reaction to 45 when you do that.. This might open up there passing. The USER INT slider has a huge affect on the CPUs passing. The only thing we can do is get there passing going until EA decides to patch the CPUs rushing.. It's crazy how good the CPU is in play now games especially the rushing. I was getting killed with the run yesterday playing a play now game. It felt good too. Haha! I can't believe they didn't tune that the same as CC especially since they claim they were making everything into one mode.. Some guys are saying the CPUs rushing is good with my black sliders on All-Pro in CC online play.. You can test that to see if it's a difference. I'll be testing that out today just to see. I'm trying everything. This is the first year in a long time that I feel helpless with getting the CPU to be competitive. My Madden 11-12 black sliders were super competitive..
Old 09-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #899
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
since you really sound like you know what your talking about, will these work good in all pro you think
Some people are saying they work great on All-Pro for online CC.. When I plugged them in on All-Pro(black set) for offline CC the CPU was garbage..
Old 09-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #900
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey jarod how are you setting your sub sliders when i try to set they dont set the way you have them posted mines are set backwards im always one digit or less or more off if that makes any sense do you know what i mean lol please help thanks
Old 09-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #901
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Some people are saying they work great on All-Pro for online CC.. When I plugged them in on All-Pro(black set) for offline CC the CPU was garbage..
Omg I think I might have found the problem. Turn auto sprint on. I had it off in the first half in online CCM with pats (me) vs titans with Chris johnson. Typical stuff in first half. I was stuffing him a lot. Then I started to notice he wasn't sprinting when he got the ball so I decided to turn auto sprint on . Next play he broke 4 tackles for an 80 yard touchdown. He was moving a lot faster. I will test more before I confirm. I hope this is it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #902
Rookie

OVR: 3

Why is it Pay Now games the CPU actually has a pulse???? why cant they play that way in CCM atm CCM is almost unplayable even on the toughest black w/ me at 0's CPU at 100 they suck

Last edited by dallas72; 09-01-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #903
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Omg I think I might have found the problem. Turn auto sprint on. I had it off in the first half in online CCM with pats (me) vs titans with Chris johnson. Typical stuff in first half. I was stuffing him a lot. Then I started to notice he wasn't sprinting when he got the ball so I decided to turn auto sprint on . Next play he broke 4 tackles for an 80 yard touchdown. He was moving a lot faster. I will test more before I confirm. I hope this is it.
Also turn auto stafe on too. I think when it's off it makes your defensive players get a jump on cpu blocks.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #904
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey, Jarodd

Is online having the same issues with computer AI as offline?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »