Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #937
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
Are you talking about it effecting the CPU run gm? That is the problem I've discovered in cc. The CPU cannot run. Confirm if this is what you are referring too? Does turning auto sprint on make the CPU run better?
I'm testing it right now.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #938
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Currently 8-1 with the Rams after dominating the 49ers my last game. I wish a patch would come out because even the black set is too easy right now.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #939
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Currently 8-1 with the Rams after dominating the 49ers my last game. I wish a patch would come out because even the black set is too easy right now.
Yeah I can't enjoy this man.. I think I'm just gonna have fun in play now until they come out with a patch to fix this. Wait until you see the highlights of how I smashed the CPUs rushing on All-Pro with my black settings. I recorded every single rushing attempt..
Old 09-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #940
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I can't enjoy this man.. I think I'm just gonna have fun in play now until they come out with a patch to fix this. Wait until you see the highlights of how I smashed the CPUs rushing on All-Pro with my black settings. I recorded every single rushing attempt..
Yeah man I feel the same. It's just ridiculous.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #941
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you can't lead too much when you place certain passes. You have to angle it more towards the WR.. You probablu should go into practice mode and work on all your throws with the left stick and figure out the exact touch and angle of the stick you need to use on certain throws.
Ok so I tested another game and I think 4 QBA is just too low for me. Slants and drags seem to work fine, but on routes where you have to anticipate the cut (10 yd curls and outs, etc.) I get constant horrible throws without even using total control passing. I played my next game at 9 QBA and Rodgers made about 3 poor throws, so I'll keep testing and adjusting my way down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #942
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Ok so I tested another game and I think 4 QBA is just too low for me. Slants and drags seem to work fine, but on routes where you have to anticipate the cut (10 yd curls and outs, etc.) I get constant horrible throws without even using total control passing. I played my next game at 9 QBA and Rodgers made about 3 poor throws, so I'll keep testing and adjusting my way down.

With that accuracy at 4 you have to use the left stick on every throw but you have to know what type of angle to use on every throw. You have to aim low and try to place the ball where you want to place it. You have to really know what you are doing with the lefft stick man.. So start off with 9 and work your way down..
Old 09-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #943
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

So far, I'm seeing good results with AUTO SPRINT AND STRAFE on. This is just a small (slim to none) sample...

1st Quarter 14-0, Ravens leading.

Rice ran 6 times for 15 yards. One broken tackle. Longest was 6.

My defense had only 1 Tackle for Loss. Which is fantastic.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #944
Rookie

OVR: 1

So after starting my 49ers CCM 7-0 with every win by more than 30 points on default All-Madden, I was about to just quit. I decided to give the black set a try, which has turned out to be a game saving decision for me. I beat the Cardinals 23-16 and the Rams 19-9. Very competitive games. It was the first time I actually felt like I could possibly lose in Madden 13! I'm completing about 58% of my passes and rushing for about 3.8 ypc, with the CPU rushing for about 3.2 ypc. Thank you Jarrod and great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »