Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #969
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I may just hold off from CCM until it's fixed. Far too easy on the hardest of sliders right now.
I am.. I'm just going to start playing a bunch of play now games up until they patch this issue. There's no way I can go into CC with the sliders being weak in this mode.. I just can't enjoy the game like this. It's no fun going into every game knowing I'm going to win along with the CPU performing like this..

To the guys who are getting good games just continue to enjoy it.. I wish I was getting the same kind of games..
Old 09-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #970
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
I personally don't like threshold at Zero. Too much sipped differential given how easy it is to take a short pass for 5 yards and turn them into 90 yard TD's. It's particularly noticeable on screen passes. If you throw 5 with threshold at Zero you'll score on one. And punt\kick returns are much easier. I'm not saying it needs to stay at 50, but zero is way too low for me personally.

And remember here guys, EA has not carried over the play now slider set to CC. This is there issue.
0 threshold works fine in Play now and it worked great on my Madden 11 and 12 sliders. The CPU was very tough and competitive.. It's just too many issues in CC..

I agree with the bold..
Old 09-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #971
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
wwwow its crunch time

After my 3-5 update post, I rattled off 4 wins, 21-18 over TB, 17-10 over Denver, 32-20 over Baltimore, and 28-21 over Cincy, so at 7-5 I go to 8-4 Pitt and lose 42-33

7-6 and I am a game back of the Chiefs with 3 games left

I should be watching College Football but I want to finish this playoff push before taking a break

For anyone else who is getting good results on all-pro with jarrods black set, here is what I have rolling now, had to change some things to make all-pro tougher when I was on offense

Online CCM - All-Pro - Normal Speed - 8 threshold - 12 mins - 20 second minimum clock

Kur's auto subs
Schnaidts penalty sliders
Jarrods black set with some tweaks:

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 60
WRC - 43 - 100

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 100
FUMBLES *- 25 - 60

PDRT - 35 - 100
INT - 35 - 100
PR - 0 - 100

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 80
TACK - 0 - 55

Crossing my fingers, lets go Bolts
Can we get some boxscore/stats?

Do you think the online CCM thing is making a difference? I know Jarrod and I have mainly been doing offline CCM games...

I forget too...what was your record on All-Madden before you switched to All-Pro?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 06:39 PM   #972
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Can we get some boxscore/stats?

Do you think the online CCM thing is making a difference? I know Jarrod and I have mainly been doing offline CCM games...

I forget too...what was your record on All-Madden before you switched to All-Pro?

Just did an online game on All-Pro with my black set. D.Murray had 14 carries for 7 yards. This is all 14 of his carries..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM
Old 09-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #973
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just did an online game on All-Pro with my black set. D.Murray had 14 carries for 7 yards. This is all 14 of his carries..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM
I understand the running still sucks no matter what you do, but have you tried an online ccm game? Is the cpu still super easy to you?
Old 09-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #974
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have been playing online CCM w/ Jarodd21's Blacks makes no diff same as offline I actually played same game 10 times w/ consistent results CPU cant run less than a 1.8 average foe 10 games and i dont use the Left trigger run/pass commit... its just BROKEN atm
Old 09-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #975
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
I have been playing online CCM w/ Jarodd21's Blacks makes no diff same as offline I actually played same game 10 times w/ consistent results CPU cant run less than a 1.8 average foe 10 games and i dont use the Left trigger run/pass commit... its just BROKEN atm
Are you winning the games easily? Are they still passing infrequently?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #976
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well considering they run like 29 times for 44 yards pretty easy to stop them..I even played 2 games letting gameflow call every play not 1 audible or hot route score 42-17 ...37-20..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »