Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #985
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhuff
Is EA aware of this issue and willing to correct it?
I don't know.. I hope they are and I hope they are working on fixing this issue..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 08:00 PM   #986
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

I'm playing a play now game against the Canton greats again.. First carry of the game by Walter Peyton after Cruz fumbled the ball resulted in a TD with my line getting cleaned out. Haha! Here's the highlight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50paLS78it4

Come on EA! Fix this issue in CCM..
Old 09-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #987
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks for the Play now sliders Jarrod. I will be using them perhaps we can get a bunch of boxscores to help tweak those in hopes EA matches the CCM gameplay with play now and we will be ready for it.

I really don't have a good feeling about this. I think EA is going to focus on MUT and DLC where the money is to be made. Us CCM/offline people have nothing to offer them they already have our money there is no reason for them to give us any gifts. The only thing we can do is coordinate an effort to get our point across to Josh Looman and any other EA staff. He has been pretty responsive on his twitter but hasnt been on it since the weekend. I sent him 3 tweets with no replies over the weekend I say come Tuesday we all tell him how we feel and make him aware of the issue linking to videos or this thread. Its hard to believe no one noticed how drastic the difference between CCM and Play now AI was until we got the game. $60 beta testers! If someone good at video editing could compile a short video comparing CCM and Play Now CPU running attack with the same slider settings that might get his attention as long as its short and reasonable. I really do like this game and think the things they added are great but it feels like half the game is off limits and thats really sad they better fix this or im done with sports games
Old 09-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #988
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

And I still dont get how some of the posters on here who seem like they know what they are talking about I dont doubt there intelligence have posted box scores of games where the CPU runs for 100/150+ yards against them in CCM. I've yet to find a slider set that doesnt result in the CPU running for 20 yards or less by half time. Every game. The only explanation I have is they are using a poor defensive team or they are doing rivalry games perhaps that might make a difference but i dont see how it would make THAT much a diff. just frustrating I want to play games that matter not dumb play now this isnt street fighter its the NFL!
Old 09-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #989
Rookie

OVR: 6

I was wondering do you guys use game flow, user catch, or switch players on defense during the plays
Old 09-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #990
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc2315
I was wondering do you guys use game flow, user catch, or switch players on defense during the plays
It was so bad on All-Pro I started using gameflow.. Haha! I usually switch off to a defender when the RB breaks one but I haven't had to do that because my defense usually swallows the RB up in the back for or after a 1 or 2 yard gain before I can even make a play. But to answer your questions when my sliders are on point like they were on Madden 11-12 and on the Demo I use all the features available to me when I can. I set my sliders up for the USER to be able to play like that. The CPU is so weak in CC to the point where you might have to use house rules which is boring to me..
Old 09-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #991
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
And I still dont get how some of the posters on here who seem like they know what they are talking about I dont doubt there intelligence have posted box scores of games where the CPU runs for 100/150+ yards against them in CCM. I've yet to find a slider set that doesnt result in the CPU running for 20 yards or less by half time. Every game. The only explanation I have is they are using a poor defensive team or they are doing rivalry games perhaps that might make a difference but i dont see how it would make THAT much a diff. just frustrating I want to play games that matter not dumb play now this isnt street fighter its the NFL!
Yeah it's been hard for me to understand that too because these are some trusted posters who have been using my sliders for the past couple of years and who I know are pretty good players. The CPU hasn't come close to putting up that kind of performance against me in CC..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #992
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Walter Peyton breaking another one on me up the gut for a 79 yard TD.. Here's the highlight..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BICvjG6BISE

He almost has more yards on me in the first quarter then all the RBs combined against me in CC.. The gameplay in Play now is a thing of beauty.. I'm getting destroyed out here right now.. Haha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »