Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #1001
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just hopped on the forum for the first time in a few days. Wow, this CC news is extremely disappointing. My buddies and I have been playing "play now" with the blue slider set with great success. Really close games, realistic stats, good user control without much CPU spamming... It's literally the best madden gameplay that I've ever experienced.

We were so excited to use these sliders in CC until... I read the last few pages in this forum today. Do we have to max out all CPU sliders in CC to make the game difficult? That has to ruin the gameplay...

Ugh. I will join the twitter campaign to get EA to fix this.

#GoPackGo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #1002
Rookie

OVR: 1

Tweet sent. I will edit if a reply is received.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #1003
Rookie

it is such a shame they fix the gameplay only to make the cpu worthless in cc. I am 5 games in with the browns on all madden and having given up a TOTAL of 77 yds over 5 games.WTF! I am with the other dude, I play madden and thats it.can't believe how terrible this is.I don't even want to play my franchise b/c everygame its 50 to 0-3. the computer also seems to lob the ball a whole lot when a bullet pass would be way better. I was so excited the first game I played and have since drowned in sorrows by the poor quality control once again by EA worthless Sports.hope they fix this or i guess i will add it to the dust collectors; collection of madden titles, I currently have.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #1004
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeber08
it is such a shame they fix the gameplay only to make the cpu worthless in cc. I am 5 games in with the browns on all madden and having given up a TOTAL of 77 yds over 5 games.WTF! I am with the other dude, I play madden and thats it.can't believe how terrible this is.I don't even want to play my franchise b/c everygame its 50 to 0-3. the computer also seems to lob the ball a whole lot when a bullet pass would be way better. I was so excited the first game I played and have since drowned in sorrows by the poor quality control once again by EA worthless Sports.hope they fix this or i guess i will add it to the dust collectors; collection of madden titles, I currently have.
I agree no matter how well I adjust the sliders the CPU blows , I'm killing teams with the dolphins lol.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #1005
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Save CCM! Join the twitter campaign today! Make your $60 worth something

We need to make some sweet *** posters to motivate like they did for WW2.. time to open good old Photoshop
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #1006
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I posted this on the Main forum

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...attention.html
Old 09-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1007
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Awesome.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #1008
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
Just hopped on the forum for the first time in a few days. Wow, this CC news is extremely disappointing. My buddies and I have been playing "play now" with the blue slider set with great success. Really close games, realistic stats, good user control without much CPU spamming... It's literally the best madden gameplay that I've ever experienced.

We were so excited to use these sliders in CC until... I read the last few pages in this forum today. Do we have to max out all CPU sliders in CC to make the game difficult? That has to ruin the gameplay...

Ugh. I will join the twitter campaign to get EA to fix this.
If you max them out you still get nothing from the CPU run gm. It's too easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »