Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEKS973
Just a quick question. I use to use my own sliders but lost all my info on previous madden.

In order to technically play on all madden each section in in te user category have to be 75- now with the CPU category, is there a limit also or no?

But I will use your sliders first, the red pack, then adjust to my feeling

Played a good game last night. Good stats game. Won by 3. With a game wining FG.
Yeah the USER categories determines the AI of the CPU.. It doesn't matter what you do with the CPU sliders.. It's the the same as playing on default All-Madden and lowering all the CPU sliders.. The gameplay will still be All-Madden..
Old 08-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #98
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

man I am playing a sexy game right now at NYJ. 16-16 going into OT

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
man I am playing a sexy game right now at NYJ. 16-16 going into OT
Stop that your making me excited to get the game Tuesday.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #100
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
So I fell asleep before I could play the game using these tweaks, just getting to it now. Down 14-7 right now at Minnesota. Ponder has gotten me twice, one time on a slant that the WR juked the crap out of my defenders and sprinted into the endzone, and the other on a play-action deep pass when I had cover 2 called and I didn't get deep enough with my user controlled safety. My score was a shotgun counter with LMJ (Gore is out for 3 weeks) that seemed to just catch them very off guard and went for 60

down 23-7 at half, just playing like crap

I bench Smith, put in Kap, throw a pick anyway lol. Willis bails me out, smacking AP and Whitner picks up the fumble for a TD 23-14

Sigh, this is the first game I have played in M13 where the screen sack has reared its ugly head. Probably has happened four times so far. 4th qtr, still 23-14, put smith back in, rattle off 5 straight completions, hit a screen pass to Jacobs from about 14 out, 23-21, they get a couple first downs but stop em around the 46 yard line, my ball 4 mins left, Smith stays hot, finally, and run it down to the 8 yard line, milking clock, for the GW FG.

Thoughts, take away the screen sacks and I had 3 sacks on D, two from Haralson, one from Smith. That felt good.

Smith - 15/27 - 161 yards- 1 TD - 2 INT
Kaep - 1/8 - 12 yards - 2 INT
Jacobs - 21 carries, 82 yards
LMJ - 4 carries, 76 yards (long of 68)
Davis, Crabtree, Moss all had 4 catches

Ponder - 18/23-290 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Peterson - 25 carries, 54 yards (even with the tweaks this number still low)

I always love how your sliders, especially black set, punish you for bad passes. My goal for next game is gonna be simple, no INTs. I am gonna start being extra careful and throwing it away if im not sure.

I am going to bring user rush D reaction time down to 5
Good game man.. Yeah they are struggling to run the ball against you.. How many games have you played with those tweaks though? Sometimes you want to give it a few games to really kick in.. You don't want to go too low with the USER rush reaction or else your players will start reacting like zombies.. You probably should have just raised there runblocking up 5 points instead..
Old 08-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #101
Rookie

S C 0 0 Z E's Arena

OVR: 2

Trying a game now in my CC, Titans(me) vs Vikings. I will be using your green sliders with the blue adjustments in parenthesis. I am not a veteran madden player like some of you so I expect this to be a challenge. lol

I am already 4-0 into my CC and while the games have been a little challenging, it just seems the CPU isn't passing enough, and bad play calling for the reasons they're losing.

I'll let you know how it goes, by the way the Vikings are also 3-1 in my league!

(12 minute quarters)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 01:55 PM   #102
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I need to point out, as I should have done earlier, that I am not playing on fast or very fast. I believe this is a big reason why I am getting different numbers, especially for CPU rushing, than some others. I have believed for a while that the faster the game speed, the more difficult the game is. It's just small things here or there you notice when changing game speeds. My tweaks, game results, summaries, or whatever you wanna call em, will always be from the perspective of a guy trying to get the authentic difficulty and challenge from your black set while still enjoying the silky smooth animations of how this game plays on normal and slow. So I should probably put that disclaimer every time, I bet if I played a game on fast or very fast with these tweaks I would be gettin killed for 200 yards a game by their RB. Everyone is different with game speed, so only people lookin for black set challenge on normal or slow should bother paying attention to anything I say.

I missed that you made other tweaks to INT and catching Jarrod, I need to plug those in too....
Yeah the game speed being faster does force you to make quick reactions when the CPU is running the ball but once you adjust to the speed it's the same thing.. Someone who isn't use to it would struggle at first.. But you can get there run game going eventually.. You just probably need to slowly raise there runblocking some more..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Just finished my first game using the BLUE set.

NY Jets (CPU) @ Tennessee (ME)

12 mins, 20 sec runoff, Slow game speed, 0 Threshold.

Using my own custom Penalty, Special Teams, and Auto Subs.

Game was actually really good. They hit 3 big passes that were kind of sketchy. One had the DB bite when Sanchez through it...no pump fake or anything. Then their first two offensive plays of the entire game were two 40+ yd bombs to Stephen Hill, perfect over the shoulder throw/catches with defenders on him. They only had one big run that I should have stopped. Without that big run, Greene only averaged 4 yds per carry.

I ended up losing 38-24.

Some highlights:

New York Jets at Tennessee Titans
Aug 26, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets (CPU)

Tennessee Titans (HUM)

Team Stats Comparison

NYJTEN
Total Offense498279
Rushing Yards176104
Passing Yards322175
First Downs1215
Punt Return Yards

Kick Return Yards

Total Yards

Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion50%10%
4th Down Conversion

2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals

Penalties5-401-5
Posession Time22:1125:49
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Sanchez16/2534341
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Greene241626.7

RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Hill6187

Keller421

DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
TOTAL

Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Locker23/3222401
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Johnson2067

Locker420

RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Cook767

Britt548

DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
TOTAL

Overall good game. I'll probably stick with BLUE this year, as BLACK I just couldn't deal with the extra broken tackles and extreme CPU run defense.

Some things from this game:
  • CPU Run Block was a little too strong OR HUM Block Shed was too weak.
  • CPU WR Catch a little too high, as they were getting EVERYTHING. Even deep balls just thrown up.
  • Pass rush was good on both sides for the most part. Would like to see a little more pressure from the HUM side.
It's crazy because the CPU is struggling to run the ball against others.. For now I'm going to leave the CPUs catching where it is until I get the game but you can always lower it to the red set if you feel they are holding on to everything. Remember you can mix and match whatever set you like if you feel like a certain slider is overpowered on the higher set..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #104
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Anyone have tips for using black slider level for user QBA? I had to bump it back to the blue set for qba lol, my passes just weren't connecting on the low levels. Had completion % of around 20s-35 with Flacco. Want to work it back up to the black levels, but it's really at a good spot for me right now. Also while I completely agree that I like the cpu to make us pay for bad decisions, they never dropped an interception/tipped the ball for me, just intercepted it. Also the cpu wr's aren't dropping enough passes on 75. Dropped cpu catching/ints to 60 a few games back and it's working great. Is it just me experiencing this lol? This is definitely not a criticism, just me trying to improve.
Do you use the left stick to throw your passes? If you don't you will definitely struggle with the accuracy lower.. My advise to you is to go into practice and work on your timing and placement of your passes with the left stick until you get better with it..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »