Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #1033
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinks
Not doubting, but I don't know how you all are getting no running game on the black set at all pro. The RB never goes down on the first hit for me, and rarely even on the second hit. Even if the RB picks the wrong hole or the OL whiffs on the blocks, the RB is still picking up yards.
Here's video proof of how bad the CPU did against me on All-Pro online with the black set.. I recorded all 14 of there runs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM
Old 09-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #1034
Rookie

OVR: 2

Interesting. I'm seeing mostly runs seen around the 46 second mark on that vid, where he breaks three tackles. Except normally it's for a 5 yard + gain. Your defenders seem to swarming to the ball carrier better than what I'm seeing... Maybe a game speed thing?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:17 PM   #1035
Rookie

OVR: 6

Just had what was probably my best game this year with these sliders. I ended up losing to the Saints 41-34 with my Chargers. The score is rather inflated from a defensive TD each and a few long passes for TDs by each team. For this game I adjusted the blue sliders down for CPU passing so they are now: 72 accuracy, 37 blocking and 78 catching. This helped lower the completion percentage of the opposing QB but as it was Brees he still had 65% for 4 TDs and 1 int and over 300 yards. Rivers ended up with around 60% and 2 TDs, 1 int (where the CB made a great play on the ball) and 350 yards.

In the rushing game, Sproles had around 15 carries for 60 yards, Addai chipped in a further 40 off 6 and Mathews and Brinkley (Brown is out injured) had near 80 yards on 18 carries. Not sure if EA adjusted the fatigue/auto-subs but in this game there were a lot of substitutions, at one point my 5th receiver was in the slot. Also, the issue about the CPU running too much was not apparent for me in this game, often Brees would be passing on all 3 downs. The other issue I was having of not getting enough pressure was also improved as I managed to get 1 sack (but there were about 4 other plays where Brees got rid of it just before the sack, against a worse QB I am predicting more sacks).

Thanks for all the great work on the sliders Jarrod
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #1036
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

In Play Now I won 28-23 and the CPU had 29 rushes for 139 yards. Normally in CCM they would have 30 yards or something like that...
Old 09-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #1037
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Here's video proof of how bad the CPU did against me on All-Pro online with the black set.. I recorded all 14 of there runs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM
Wow you had nearly everything at 100 and they ran that bad , that's terrible .

Your giants look like the all madden team haha .
Old 09-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #1038
Rookie

OVR: 1

Donny Moore at EA just tweeted about the Arkansas football game. So he's on. Bug him now
Old 09-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #1039
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinks
Interesting. I'm seeing mostly runs seen around the 46 second mark on that vid, where he breaks three tackles. Except normally it's for a 5 yard + gain. Your defenders seem to swarming to the ball carrier better than what I'm seeing... Maybe a game speed thing?
Well I play on very fast but I don't believe that has anything to do with it because the CPU was doing this to me in play now with the same game speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50paLS78it4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BICvjG6BISE
Old 09-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #1040
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
Donny Moore at EA just tweeted about the Arkansas football game. So he's on. Bug him now
Just sent him a tweet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »