Home

Old 09-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #1041
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
Wow you had nearly everything at 100 and they ran that bad , that's terrible .

Your giants look like the all madden team haha .
I haven't had a game in CC where the had over 40 yards rushing on me man.. I jump into play now and W.Payton drops 100 on me with 3 carries..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #1042
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03MstGT290
Just sent him a tweet.
I guess I'll hit him up too..
Old 09-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #1043
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jarrod-do you play on all madden or all pro with your sliders? I am confused ,have not read the whole thread just the front page and the last 10 or so.I honestly felt the game played better on all pro than all madden.more "scripted" i guess on all madden.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #1044
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeber08
Jarrod-do you play on all madden or all pro with your sliders? I am confused ,have not read the whole thread just the front page and the last 10 or so.I honestly felt the game played better on all pro than all madden.more "scripted" i guess on all madden.
I strictly play on All-Madden. All-Pro has always been horrible and easy to me. That video I put out where I was stuffing the run was on All-Pro because I wanted to test it out since some people were saying the CPU ran better on that level but it was still bad. I've always played on All-Madden since I was a little kid..
Old 09-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #1045
Rookie

Hudler's Arena

OVR: 0

Jarod jw do u get any sacks on the black set
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #1046
Rookie

i hear ya, me too, but trying all pro. not sure they all seem terrible in CC right now.I don't enjoy play now vs cpu because I see no point.ALways been an "off line franchiser" which has sucked last few years.if this gets fixed this could be a great game, well for a lot of people.I have been playing madden since 89 and to be honest this is the best game outside of this flawed running game in cc.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #1047
Rookie

Because of injuries and lack of skill Madden is still hard for me in my offline CCM. To make matters worse it's my first game in the snow in Buffalo and on three pass plays I've had receivers slip and fall to the ground.

FWIW, the CPU still can't run but Fitpatrick is giving me fits.

Last edited by SaberTJ; 09-02-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: sp
Old 09-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #1048
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know if it's the speed or teams I've been using in online CC, but my defensive guys just aren't swarming to the ball they way your's are in the video.

Generally, if the HB hits the right hole, my LB engages around 2 to 3 yards up field. About 50% of the time, the RB breaks the tackle moving forward and about 50% of those occasions, the other LB or safteys are there to clean up. However, about 50% of the time, the safteys are late getting there and the RB has already recovered and is either moving into the secondary at full speed or has recovered enough that he has a chance to break the next tackle.

I agree play now plays way tougher on all madden. But, the main difference I see between your vid and what I see in my online CC is the speed the defenders swarm to the ball carrier, particularly after he takes his first hit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »