Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #1113
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just ran a game Raiders (me) vs Broncos

Final Score: Oak 31 Den 23

Close Game All Madden

CPU setting all 100. They threw effectively Manning had 280 yds 2td 3int (1 was hail Mary attempt at the end) they still ran like **** mcgahee did better in 2nd half had 40 yds in 2nd half 50 total. Put speed threshold up to 45(fast raiders recievers burn everyone easy & fast corners play too good of coverage) had to even it out somewhat. Taiwan Jones finished with 40 yds rushing for me.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #1114
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
Could it be that sliders are backwards in CC? High is low and low is high?
I don't think that is the case, I think that the game just thrives on realistic feeling plays rather than locking everyone up for 5 seconds and letting the back break through.

I've continued testing with the same theory but balancing it out a bit. I was watching replays of every running play and noticed that USER reaction 0 is too low. THE LINEMAN WILL NOT BLOCK THE LINEBACKER IF THEY ARE NOT PURSUING THE BALL. So what I did was raise user reaction and block shed to 50, and set the CPU runblk to the same 50 as well. (while leaving CPU brktkl at 100 and USER tkl at 0.

In the next game I tested, Foster this time ran for 141 on 29 for a 4.8 avg and 2 scores!! Keep in mind that I was using gameflow most of the game, but I was using my backside MLB to aggresively flow to the point of attack and he was still breaking 10 yd gains occasionally, even converted for 11 yds on 3rd and 8 in the red zone, which led to a texan td.

I have been testing against Arian Foster and Adrian Peterson b/c they are 2 of the best in the game but have different styles, so I want to make sure different types of backs can have success. Please others help me test this I think I may have found something. Start with your sliders like this and adjust. I will play the Vikes again and see how Peterson does.

USER run reaction-50
USER block shed-50
USER tkl-0

CPU run block-50
CPU brktkl-100
CPU fum-50(60)
Old 09-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #1115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghits951
Just ran a game Raiders (me) vs Broncos

Final Score: Oak 31 Den 23

Close Game All Madden

CPU setting all 100. They threw effectively Manning had 280 yds 2td 3int (1 was hail Mary attempt at the end) they still ran like **** mcgahee did better in 2nd half had 40 yds in 2nd half 50 total. Put speed threshold up to 45(fast raiders recievers burn everyone easy & fast corners play too good of coverage) had to even it out somewhat. Taiwan Jones finished with 40 yds rushing for me.
Why does everyone have this misconception about threshold? 45 threshold will not change anything in the passing game. If your threshold is at 45, what that does is take everyone on the field that has a spd rating under 45 and up it to that number. Since everyone on the field is already above 45 speed, that will not change the game at all. That's why there's no difference when you change it from the default 50 down to 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 08:39 PM   #1116
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Why does everyone have this misconception about threshold? 45 threshold will not change anything in the passing game. If your threshold is at 45, what that does is take everyone on the field that has a spd rating under 45 and up it to that number. Since everyone on the field is already above 45 speed, that will not change the game at all. That's why there's no difference when you change it from the default 50 down to 0.
Wrong 0 thresh creates more separation at 45 or 50 Ray Lewis can cover DJackson step for step..easy test for u goto a practice find 2 wr's that have same acceleration make sue the speeds are different have both run streaks u will see after abt 15 yards faster will start to seperate tons of videos already on you tube showing this
Old 09-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #1117
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Wrong 0 thresh creates more separation at 45 or 50 Ray Lewis can cover DJackson step for step..easy test for u goto a practice find 2 wr's that have same acceleration make sue the speeds are different have both run streaks u will see after abt 15 yards faster will start to seperate tons of videos already on you tube showing this
I just played a game on 75 threshold to see how it would affect the CPU running game and I put up 350 yards with Rodgers with 4 td's and no picks on 70%.... So I'm pretty sure that's not true. It's called MINIMUM SPEED threshold. And practice is not CC btw.

Last edited by DimeN3Pennys; 09-02-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #1118
Banned

I have'nt found 1 video yet regarding Madden 13 threshold. But here is DeSean Jackson blowing by a corner and a safety at threshold 85 in M12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlYeIK-sCqs
Old 09-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #1119
Banned

Here's another M12 vid at 85 threshold with Jahvid Best beating Abdullah to the endzone in a footrace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJtQ3BUUNXY
Old 09-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #1120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Jarodd, I'm either sucking on defense right now or I have found a solution in CCM until a patch comes out..

Accuracy 4-100
Passblock 0-100
Catching 45-100

Breaktackles 50-100
Runblock 0-100
Fumbles 25-100

Pass reaction 40-100
Interceptions 35-100
Pass rush 0-100

Rush reaction 0-100
Blockshed 0-65
Tackling 0-50

I've been just destroying the CPU in CCM right? Well I decided to move pass block and fumbles up for CPU, thinking maybe it'll spark something, maybe the cpu will have more of a balanced attack and it'll spark the run game.... well it did! The CPU just seems to be passing more, due to the pass block slider.. and it opens up the run game. I'm just testing but it's halftime and i'm tied with the Cardinals 10-10.

this is the CPU's stats so far:

Kolb - 8/11, 98 yards, 3 carries, 3 yards
Wells - 11 carries, 65 yards, (5.9 avg)
J.James - 4 carries, 11 yards (2.7 avg)

I've stuffed beanie wells a few times but he's broke a couple decent ones. Like I said, idk if i'm just sucking or if the changes I made really work. CPU hasn't done this to me yet so I'm thinking it works.. try it out maybe?
I've tried this offline CCM for two games. The first was so-so, but the second was the best offensive game I've seen by the CPU against me. They had over 160 rushing with a good ypc along with 200+ passing yards. Along with passes on first and second down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »