Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 11:02 PM   #1185
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey jarodd are the user pass reaction sliders a little wonky to you?

The reason I ask is because I had mine at 30 (most everything else is set to your black set) and my CBs play excellent (too good) man coverage. They even shut down the man coverage beating routes like curls, outs, and comebacks.

At first I thought it was because the Ravens have good man corners and I press frequently, but after seeing you have yours at 50 I am curious. Is it reversed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 11:19 PM   #1186
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Hey jarodd are the user pass reaction sliders a little wonky to you?

The reason I ask is because I had mine at 30 (most everything else is set to your black set) and my CBs play excellent (too good) man coverage. They even shut down the man coverage beating routes like curls, outs, and comebacks.

At first I thought it was because the Ravens have good man corners and I press frequently, but after seeing you have yours at 50 I am curious. Is it reversed?
Naw I raised the USER pass reaction to 50 because I lowered the USER INTS to 25.. I'm more of a believer of the INT slider having a huge affect on the CPU establishing a better passing game. I personally believe the pass reaction slider isn't affective at all either way.. That's just my opinion though..
Old 09-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #1187
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKain
I play on modified blue set, o min. thresh...slow gm spd...I have to up CPU qb accuracy so they won't force as many bad passes for jump ball picks...but other than that I like and use that set...
Goes without saying, but I appreciate the work on even doing a base set of sliders, let alone multiple difficulties...
Thanks man.. What are you playing in CCM or Play now?
Old 09-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #1188
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melba459
What threshold should these sliders be used on?
I have it on 0 but if you want to test it at something else in CCM go ahead.. If you are playing in Play now leave it at 0..
Old 09-04-2012, 12:40 AM   #1189
Rookie

AKain's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thanks man.. What are you playing in CCM or Play now?
CCM. I need to lab a tiny bit more and then I'll have an idea on what looks good, plays hard, and can post somewhat realistic stats...jesus, this game has a sept. 11th update still? Wish it didn't feel like a constant process with slider play in general in all games...
Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #1190
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm playing on the green set and i still seem to get dropped passed on wide open receivers. Should i just wait it out and the sliders will take care of it or should i adjust the sliders?
Old 09-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #1191
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
I'm playing on the green set and i still seem to get dropped passed on wide open receivers. Should i just wait it out and the sliders will take care of it or should i adjust the sliders?
It depends on what kind of drops you are getting. If your guys are dropping passes while getting hit in traffic and they have low catch in traffic attributes I don't think that's a problem. You have to start paying attention to the attributes of the WRs on your team and try to get them in space. If they are dropping a bunch of wide open passes with nobody around then that's a problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #1192
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I've had a little bit of a problem with catching in the black sliders but it doesn't happen too often so I wouldn't worry about it. Plus I'm on the Rams.. we always drop passes. haha. Although a wide open drop by Amendola (85 catch rating I believe) on 4th down costed me a game. was quite pissed. haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »