Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #1201
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just crank the sliders up to the blue set and see if the competition can get better for you.. Getting the sliders to be tough in CC has been a battle man..
Ok I will try that. One of the big problems I have had was is tackling. I understand if Steven Jackson is breaking tackles but small wide receivers.. I will try the blue set with a few tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #1202
MVP

OVR: 7

Hey Jarodd, hows it going/ Just got the game and started a CCM with the Giants. Plugged in the green set and played the first preseason game. Figured the preseason would be a good time to ripe off the rust and get use to your sliders again. Playe my starters a quarter.

Giants 13 Jags 49

Gabbert 8-10 306 yards 4 tds 0 ints
Henne 5-5 100 yards 2 tds 0 ints
Eli 3-6 9 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Carr 8-13 110 yards 1 td 1 int
Perriloux 6-11 95 yards 0 tds 1 int

Jennings 15 rushes 75 yards td
Darell scott 8 rushes 23 yards
David Wilson 8 rushes 23 yards
MJD 6 rushes 18 yards
Bradshaw 3 rushes 64 yards(a 62 yarder)
Brown 3 rushes 20 yards

Robiskie 3 catches 166 yards 3 tds
Blackman 3 catches 60 yardstd
Mike Thomas 2 catches 110 yards TD
Robinson 1 catch 61 yard td
Randle 5 catches 67 yards td(has inside edge for 3rd WR job so far)
Adrien Robinson 3 catches 61 yards
Barden 2 catches 30 yards.

All of their TDS, but one came on 39 yard+ passes. I didn't play as badly as it seems. One was because of the bug here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...deo-proof.html

One of them my safety tipped and it hits the guy head and he runs for a TD. 2 of them were just the WRS running by Ai controlled corners on streaks in man to man. Another was like a 10 yard curl, and webster missed the tackle and blackman ran 40 yards for a TD. The last one was the receiver running over the middle and cut to the outside, the corner didn't respond in time and he got a TD. The problems I had: 6 drops which never allowed me to keep drives going. I got no pressure at all expect for my one sack. Other than that I got better as the game went on.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #1203
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2448
Ok I will try that. One of the big problems I have had was is tackling. I understand if Steven Jackson is breaking tackles but small wide receivers.. I will try the blue set with a few tweaks
Yeah the setup I have with the USER tackling being low like that is because of how bad the CPUs rushing is. If you have to add some points back to the USER tackling go ahead. My play now sliders is really how my sliders should be looking..
Old 09-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #1204
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Has anyone tried User RUSH REACTION at 100 to see of it
is backwards?
Old 09-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #1205
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
Hey Jarodd..Your doing it ,yet again this year... using yours with a lil tweak got the CPU to avg just around 3.5 YPC & with elite backs 5.0, BTW the CPU is not getting blown out on ALL Madden anymore ..tx dude User/Cpu 18/50 QB Acc 0/10 Pass Blk 45/50 WR Catch 0/50 Brkn Tlk 0/45 Run Blk 25/50 Fumbles 25/50 Pass D Rec Time 25/25 Int 0/25 Pass Rush 0/50 Run D Rec Time 0/45 Blk Shed 0/25 Tlk
What's going on man?.. Appreciate that.. EA is kind of holding me back from having a perfect set with how bad the AI rushing is in CCM but I'm glad you got something going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #1206
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just crank the sliders up to the blue set and see if the competition can get better for you.. Getting the sliders to be tough in CC has been a battle man..
Jarodd - I've also posted a message to PastaPadre, who has some IN's with EA (I believe) asking him to look into this situation with CC/and the sliders not working correctly.

I'm hoping to get a response from him soon.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #1207
Pro

OVR: 8

Ok this might sound really strange. I just played a game in CCM and I lowered the CPU run blocking to like 70, and broken tackles to 55 and the CPU ran the ball much better.

I also raised user pass reaction time to 55 and all of a sudden I was getting torched through the air. Now this was only one game against the Cowboys but still I was seeing throws made against me that I hadn't seen yet.

Is it possible that for some sliders closer to default actually plays better?

I wanna say the CPU avg about 4.4 yards a carry. There were some bad runs but they were consistently getting 4 yards a pop.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #1208
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I have updated the thread on the main forum about the CCM AI Running issues with links to the EA Devs twitter accounts. I encourage everyone that has experienced and is bothered by the poor AI performance in CCM compared to Play Now with the exact same settings to tweet the devs with a link to that thread!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...attention.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »