Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #1209
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Sorry, haven't scanned the over 100 pages of this thread, but was wondering if these work as a player CCM as compared to a coaches CCM?

Played with a set of sliders and the super-sim is all wacked. Played 15 min quarters on one game and the cpu had a ToP of just over 7 minutes.

Thanks.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #1210
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
What's going on Jarodd? I picked up the game a few days ago, plugged in the black set and started up a Panthers CCM (offline) to test out the mode. Your sliders are great as always. I hope they can patch together something for the CPU running game because it is weak.

Just wanted to share my last 2 games because they were classics. First game I was playing the Cowboys, late in the 4th and Romo ran the 2 min offense, eventually hitting Dez on a short hitch for the go-ahead score to make it 30-27 with 14 seconds left. After a squib kick and incomplete pass, I had the ball at my 45 with 4 seconds left. On the final play, I saw Steve Smith and Tolbert running in a 2-on-1 with the safety and I threw up a prayer. All 3 guys went up for it, Tolbert caught the pass, the safety tripped over Smith and I was able to score with no time remaining for a 34-30 win.

In the second game, I was leading 12-6 over the Bears with 2 min left. Cutler ran them down inside my 20 with 30 seconds left. Cutler then hit Marshall on a 4th down to keep the game going, before connecting with Hester for a score with seconds remaining to win it 13-12.

So far I am 4-3 on the black set using slow speed, 0 threshold and 40-35-0 User Pass D. I'm having a blast. Have you changed User Pass D to 50-25-0? I have read about a lot of issues with the CPU running when trailing late in games, but I haven't seen it yet. They have been throwing all the time in those situations against me. Elite CPU backs are usually racking up 3.5-5.0 YPC. Eli went 26/31 and lit me up, though. I have the 31st ranked offense and 1st ranked defense. If they can patch up the CPU running game in CCM and add assisted tackles, I won't have any gameplay complaints.
What's going on JHB? Glad you are having some good games so far. If only the CPU could run the ball. Haha! Yeah I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. I wanted to lower the USER INTs so the CPU passing can open up.. I'm trying to make all other aspects of the game tougher since the CPUs rushing is mediocre.. I also raised the CPUs blockshedding and passblocking so make sure you take a look over the black set when you get a chance..
Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #1211
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Hey Jarodd, hows it going/ Just got the game and started a CCM with the Giants. Plugged in the green set and played the first preseason game. Figured the preseason would be a good time to ripe off the rust and get use to your sliders again. Playe my starters a quarter.

Giants 13 Jags 49

Gabbert 8-10 306 yards 4 tds 0 ints
Henne 5-5 100 yards 2 tds 0 ints
Eli 3-6 9 yards 0 tds 0 ints
Carr 8-13 110 yards 1 td 1 int
Perriloux 6-11 95 yards 0 tds 1 int

Jennings 15 rushes 75 yards td
Darell scott 8 rushes 23 yards
David Wilson 8 rushes 23 yards
MJD 6 rushes 18 yards
Bradshaw 3 rushes 64 yards(a 62 yarder)
Brown 3 rushes 20 yards

Robiskie 3 catches 166 yards 3 tds
Blackman 3 catches 60 yardstd
Mike Thomas 2 catches 110 yards TD
Robinson 1 catch 61 yard td
Randle 5 catches 67 yards td(has inside edge for 3rd WR job so far)
Adrien Robinson 3 catches 61 yards
Barden 2 catches 30 yards.

All of their TDS, but one came on 39 yard+ passes. I didn't play as badly as it seems. One was because of the bug here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...deo-proof.html

One of them my safety tipped and it hits the guy head and he runs for a TD. 2 of them were just the WRS running by Ai controlled corners on streaks in man to man. Another was like a 10 yard curl, and webster missed the tackle and blackman ran 40 yards for a TD. The last one was the receiver running over the middle and cut to the outside, the corner didn't respond in time and he got a TD. The problems I had: 6 drops which never allowed me to keep drives going. I got no pressure at all expect for my one sack. Other than that I got better as the game went on.
What's going on Ewing? Haven't heard from you in a while.. Yeah it sounds like alot of stuff didn't go your way that game. It should pick up for you once you start getting back in flow.. Hopefully they fix some of these bugs in the game. This Madden has so much potential man.. Keep me posted man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #1212
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4

Not being a fan of the CCM mode, I was hoping that you would get the Play Now set going. Which do hold true to the normal Jarrod sets that I am used to. The Black Set is exactly what it should be. I never messed with that set before as I thought it was going to be too difficult but i plugged it in and played Jets(CPU) @ Eagles(User) and pulled off a close victory (28-27) not to mention the best game I have played thus far in Madden 13. Im also leaning towards taking NCAA 13 back to Gamestop because the difference in the two games this year is such a big gap I dont think I will be able to enjoy NCAA again. Anyway, the game was a close one all the way down to the last possession. CPU rushing is definitely there, Shonn Greene hit me for 23 carries for 150 yds 1 TD. The highlight of my game was a 2nd & 11 and Mike Vick split a broken play and outran Antonio Cromartie for a 52 yd score. Definitely appreciate the hardwork. I ned to get better at posting my stats too. I will do better Im sure.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #1213
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

So Jarodd are you doing Pass reaction 40 Interceptions 35 or, 50-25? Front page still has 40-35 so I wasn't sure.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #1214
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
So Jarodd are you doing Pass reaction 40 Interceptions 35 or, 50-25? Front page still has 40-35 so I wasn't sure.
40-35-0 for play now sliders and 50-25-0 for CCM sliders..
Old 09-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #1215
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shando14
Not being a fan of the CCM mode, I was hoping that you would get the Play Now set going. Which do hold true to the normal Jarrod sets that I am used to. The Black Set is exactly what it should be. I never messed with that set before as I thought it was going to be too difficult but i plugged it in and played Jets(CPU) @ Eagles(User) and pulled off a close victory (28-27) not to mention the best game I have played thus far in Madden 13. Im also leaning towards taking NCAA 13 back to Gamestop because the difference in the two games this year is such a big gap I dont think I will be able to enjoy NCAA again. Anyway, the game was a close one all the way down to the last possession. CPU rushing is definitely there, Shonn Greene hit me for 23 carries for 150 yds 1 TD. The highlight of my game was a 2nd & 11 and Mike Vick split a broken play and outran Antonio Cromartie for a 52 yd score. Definitely appreciate the hardwork. I ned to get better at posting my stats too. I will do better Im sure.
Yeah play now is a thing of beauty man.. I really hope they end up tuning CCM just like it man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #1216
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
40-35-0 for play now sliders and 50-25-0 for CCM sliders..
Cool, thanks man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »