Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #1273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm not going to lie I haven't really focused on the Injury slider.. I been too focused on trying to get the CCM sliders to play right but I definitely wasn't noticing alot of injuries during my games.. I'll bump it up.. Where do you have it at?
I have it at 75 which may be a little high. I haven't done research on it, though. Once we get the gameplay better, I'll be able to play franchise mode seriously and start counting the injuries and comparing them to real life injury reports.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #1274
Rookie

OVR: 3

I get same type of results CPU= terrible They cant even run on Dime def
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #1275
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
This is what happen when I played the CPU on All-Pro..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM
man i don't know. That was pretty pathetic right there though lol. The d seemed to real fast in that video.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #1276
Banned

OVR: 32
Jarrodd, I wanted to get your opinion on a post I made over in my thread. Could you read and give me your thoughts?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #1277
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been playing play now with the blue sliders and they are pretty challenging. I can run pretty good but I can tune that. I think the interception settings can be turned down as well as I seem to get 2 picks a game with the blue settings. Sacks...we'll i'll have to keep an eye on that as I have the thought that I will get a few sacks a game as well as that is what i've been encountering so far.

Say, do any of you use hot routes? If so, how much do you use them? Every play? only a few times a game? Just curious.

A few things i've noticed that i'm sure most of you already know (these are not slider related but madden related).

The CPU always takes a timeout at 1:01 left on the clock if it's ticking and they have timouts. This has been a staple for the past I don't know how many years. Come on EA, at leat make it random hehe.

Another thing is replays......ok so how many times do we have a long play that takes up more than 5 seconds and when you try and save the highlight it only captures 1/2 of the replay? All the time. EA should fix this too, it's been going on for too long. If I get an 80yd TD I want to see the whole play, right? hehe.

Sorry, just had to get that out for my small venting session.

Outside of that i'm looking forward to fixing the run on ccm mode. until then...it's play now games..
Old 09-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #1278
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6

Has anyone noticed a difference in gameplay over the lasy couple of days. I havnt changed the sliders to my league since we started a couple weeks ago and it seems as if the CPU has been playing alittle bit better with both passing and the running game. Not a huge difference, but im seeing less of those running plays where the cpu is stuffed for negative yards. It almost seems like the cpu run blocking has gotten a tad bit better. Was there an update???
Old 09-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #1279
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Has anyone noticed a difference in gameplay over the lasy couple of days. I havnt changed the sliders to my league since we started a couple weeks ago and it seems as if the CPU has been playing alittle bit better with both passing and the running game. Not a huge difference, but im seeing less of those running plays where the cpu is stuffed for negative yards. It almost seems like the cpu run blocking has gotten a tad bit better. Was there an update???
Yeah man there had to be some type of tuning cause i dint see the CPU RB fall once he hit his linemen , I watched Bradshaw brake a 45 yrd run breaking tackles ended up with 17 attempts with 97 yrds avg 3.0 0 TD. Even my owe RB sheds off the linemen & stay standing...
Old 09-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #1280
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tuning would mean a download=none so its u or imagination or wishful thinking lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »