Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #1305
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd21 i spoke w/ M13 devs today they said they didnt even know there is a problem w/ CCM this is first they have heard of a problem and ATM no fix is listed/posted or being talked about...other than roster update on 11th no futur plans WTF
dallas72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #1306
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Jarodd21 i spoke w/ M13 devs today they said they didnt even know there is a problem w/ CCM this is first they have heard of a problem and ATM no fix is listed/posted or being talked about...other than roster update on 11th no futur plans WTF
That sucks.. Which DEV was this? Everybody has tweeting them all week about this issue..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #1307
Rookie
 
Cruiser006's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Jarodd21 i spoke w/ M13 devs today they said they didnt even know there is a problem w/ CCM this is first they have heard of a problem and ATM no fix is listed/posted or being talked about...other than roster update on 11th no futur plans WTF
I think they responded to BrianU's forum saying that they are aware of it and looking into it...I hope they fix it!
Cruiser006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #1308
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Donnie Moore said they just did a roster update sat morn and will do final update on 11th nothing else in the works atm
EA SPORTS Madden NFL@EAMaddenNFL FYI- We are aware of some issues with our servers and the game team is working on resolving them ASAP!
Nothing about CCM

Last edited by dallas72; 09-08-2012 at 06:56 PM.
dallas72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #1309
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

@EAMaddenNFL any CCM rushing news? CPU is bad atm



29m EA SPORTS Madden NFL@EAMaddenNFL
@dgs1972 Thank you for letting us know, we'll be looking into it. we were unaware of this problem.




dallas72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #1310
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
@EAMaddenNFL any CCM rushing news? CPU is bad atm




29m EA SPORTS Madden NFL@EAMaddenNFL
@dgs1972 Thank you for letting us know, we'll be looking into it. we were unaware of this problem.



That's crazy because that was the first DEV everybody started tweeting when Brain first created that thread about the CPUs rushing in CCM and he responded back about it right away saying they were going to look into it.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #1311
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's crazy because that was the first DEV everybody started tweeting when Brain first created that thread about the CPUs rushing in CCM and he responded back about it right away saying they were going to look into it.
Think this there way of blowing people off, game already sold they dont care...they r working on M14 for new consoles so M13 they could care less
dallas72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #1312
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Think this there way of blowing people off, game already sold they dont care...they r working on M14 for new consoles so M13 they could care less
Yeah I know. I just need them to tune the difficulty in CCM so I can enjoy the game. I wonder who was the team of guys they had in there testing the difficulty of CCM when they were tuning the sliders.. It was just too easy to notice how weak the sliders were..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.

Top -