Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #1313
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Think this there way of blowing people off, game already sold they dont care...they r working on M14 for new consoles so M13 they could care less
I don't think so. Or maybe the answer should...I hope that isn't the case. I think they indicated a few months ago that they were going to be active in updating the game from bugs. I'm sure that they will focus on this for 2 reasons...first because everyone is tweeting them and they will fix it to stop us from bombarding them (I hope!)...second because the players on All-Madden are the dedicated, core purchasers of Madden. They need us to purchase every year as their base sales of the game.

Anyways dallas72, I hope they aren't blowing us off...we need this fixed!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #1314
MVP

OVR: 7

Played my 4th preseason game and the doing better from last game carried over, moving the game speed to slow seems to have made a difference.

Pats 20
Giants 24

Eli 4-9 142 yards 1 td 1 int(starters played one quarter)
Carr 12-25 162 yards 1 td 1 int
Brady 1-1 6 yards
Mallet 18-29 252 yards 1 td

Addai 5 rushes 8 yards
Woodhead 15 rushes 43 yards 5 catches 62 yards
Bradshaw 7 rushes -1 yards
Wilson 11 rushes 63 yards(long 40)
Scott 9 rushes 84 yards TD(he had a 68 yard TD)
Gronk 3 catches 45 yards td
Nixon 3 catches 82 yards td
Adrein Robinson 3 catches 46 yards
Cruz 3 catches 132 yards td(kickass quarter)

Score is deceiving as they missed 2 fgs due to the bug that punts punter in at kicker during preseason. Had my longest passing play in madden as Eli hit Cruz for a 94 yard td. Played well with the first team, was driving right before the end of the first quarter but made a terrible read and threw a pick 6. Struggled to move it with Carr as expected, but I was down 10 in the 4th and got a 68 yard TD from Scott and Carr hit Hixon for a 65 yard TD with a min left to get me the win. Still had a lot of drops with 5(2nd teamers mostly) They got 4 drops(3 by slater). They got 0 sacks again and I got 2 sacks, but they were coverage sacks, I did get a little more pressure with spreading and extra guys rushing, but I have to think come regular season I won't get guys like JPP, tuck and osi their usual sacks, but we'll see. Still haven't gotten a TO in 4 games. CPU rushing still sucks as Im sure you know. You think I should make any changes before I start week one?
Old 09-08-2012, 09:40 PM   #1315
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I know. I just need them to tune the difficulty in CCM so I can enjoy the game. I wonder who was the team of guys they had in there testing the difficulty of CCM when they were tuning the sliders.. It was just too easy to notice how weak the sliders were..
sounds like your about to give up on the game homie...i used ur sliders last yr and im waiting for the new cc rosters to come out before i start mine so i was wondering is there anything i should expect other then greatness? u figure out a way the cpu wont run 15 running plays in a row yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #1316
Pro

OVR: 1

Game 3 in CCM. My offense was terrible. Rushing stats are misleading because I had 109 yds on 2 runs. Could not move the ball against the Steelers D. Got lucky with 2 L.Houston picks. Everything is great on the green set with the exception of CPU rushing which I am going to bump up.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers ()676322
Oakland Raiders (3-0)01014024
Team Stats Comparison

PITOAK
Total Offense76-36656-258
Rushing Yards37-110-031-166-2
Passing Yards22-39-256-1-214-25-92-0-2
First Downs199
Punt Return Yards6681
Kick Return Yards2495
Total Yards456434
Turnovers23
3rd Down Converstion3-145-16
4th Down Conversion0-10-0
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-1-12-1-1
Penalties3-303-25
Posession Time36:3823:22
Pittsburgh Steelers
Oakland Raiders
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #1317
Pro

OVR: 5

Guys: One of my buds is a VP for all EA sport titles on the marketing side (go figure, my call sign is "MarketingWiz", and I know guys in marketing, who knew). Maybe I can try to find out how the in the " _ _ ck" they choose testers for Madden. Maybe I can suggest that dudes like Jarrod21, Playmaker, Charter04, Schnaidt1 and BlueNinja be invited to be testers rather than the three blind mice that year in and year out EA Madden chooses to test their titles ...

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-09-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:46 AM   #1318
Rookie

the guys who help devlp the game are EA's testers there not gonna flying 10 people they dont know to do something they feel confident in already...its just a easy patch if play now works seems they can use that in CCM
Old 09-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #1319
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey guys! New info on the RB not getting yards issue! In the "Lets Get CCM Fixed Now" thread, someone has found out that if you simply turn the "Game Play Tuning" setting to NO (or off) AFTER you change your sliders...the game actually plays like it should!! I tried it out with Jarodds current Black sliders and the CPU ran all over me! The CPU pass game is awesome too!

Jarodd!! You have to try this! Again, simply change the sliders in CCM, and then go to league settings and turn OFF Game Play Tuning. You can turn it back on when you want to adjust the sliders. I think this is our problem gentlemen. Maybe we can get some good sliders and actually play CCM now!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #1320
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcool202020
Hey guys! New info on the RB not getting yards issue! In the "Lets Get CCM Fixed Now" thread, someone has found out that if you simply turn the "Game Play Tuning" setting to NO (or off) AFTER you change your sliders...the game actually plays like it should!! I tried it out with Jarodds current Black sliders and the CPU ran all over me! The CPU pass game is awesome too!

Jarodd!! You have to try this! Again, simply change the sliders in CCM, and then go to league settings and turn OFF Game Play Tuning. You can turn it back on when you want to adjust the sliders. I think this is our problem gentlemen. Maybe we can get some good sliders and actually play CCM now!
You realize all that does is allow the commish of the league ability to change sliders on/off....so im 99.9% sure wont have any effect

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »