Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2012, 12:37 PM   #1329
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Are any of you noticing a difference in CC? We started a LG using JR's slider set "Black Set" and the only differences are these. We play 10 min with 20 sec acc clock, fatigue set to 35, and THRESHOLD, at 60. That's the major difference between our set and JR's.

We are noticing the CPU being able to establish a decent run game. Carolina rushed for 160 on me, another friend opened vs. Atlanta and surrendered 96 on 22 carries; respectable. The main difference was the CPU pass D. This sounds dumb but I threw 7 interceptions and he threw 6. We both reviewed the replays after each and every pick, and only 3 of the 13 interceptions could have been avoided. It was throw it or take the sack. The pressure the CPU generates with it's pass rush we have noticed makes it virtually impossible to throw deep with these settings.

Maybe it's all due to the threshold. Maybe. But we are finding the passing game brutally hard. The big ? mark being the CPU run game. It's been there through two games.

Could they have addressed the issue without announcing it?
Old 09-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #1330
Rookie

NDyse10's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been searching for a good slider set and have bounced from set to set. I have found most of them to not be challenging enough for me. Is the black set providing a good challenge for "madden vets"?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #1331
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10
I've been searching for a good slider set and have bounced from set to set. I have found most of them to not be challenging enough for me. Is the black set providing a good challenge for "madden vets"?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, the black set will be the most challenging and is made for the more experienced players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #1332
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDyse10

Thanks in advance.
Typically my black set usually gives you the maximum challenge you can get out of the game but this year it's been a little tough because of how weak the CPUs rushing has been in CCM. So far it's ruined my enjoyment of the game this year. Other then that you should still get a decent challenge from the CPU. If you really wanna see how my sliders work check out my play now sliders in an exhibition game.. Sliders work perfect in that mode..
Old 09-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #1333
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Typically my black set usually gives you the maximum challenge you can get out of the game but this year it's been a little tough because of how weak the CPUs rushing has been in CCM. So far it's ruined my enjoyment of the game this year. Other then that you should still get a decent challenge from the CPU. If you really wanna see how my sliders work check out my play now sliders in an exhibition game.. Sliders work perfect in that mode..
Have you ever considered using house rules Jarodd? I know you very much dislike them but I've found its one of the only ways to get the CPU to put up a normal running game. I have a bunch of them in my thread and I don't think they are that bad really.

The main thing on defense is I control only my CBs with no switch and not using any run commit. That way if they do run it my Dline, LB and Safetys make the stop it seems to help things and gives them a fighting chance. That combined with playing on All-Pro I see them do decently. I don't care what anyone says the AI playcalling is totally different on All-Madden compared to All-Pro and on All-Madden they do run, run, pass every single drive with lots of 3 and outs.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #1334
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan47
Are any of you noticing a difference in CC? We started a LG using JR's slider set "Black Set" and the only differences are these. We play 10 min with 20 sec acc clock, fatigue set to 35, and THRESHOLD, at 60. That's the major difference between our set and JR's.

We are noticing the CPU being able to establish a decent run game. Carolina rushed for 160 on me, another friend opened vs. Atlanta and surrendered 96 on 22 carries; respectable. The main difference was the CPU pass D. This sounds dumb but I threw 7 yOuinterceptions and he threw 6. We both reviewed the replays after each and every pick, and only 3 of the 13 interceptions could have been avoided. It was throw it or take the sack. The pressure the CPU generates with it's pass rush we have noticed makes it virtually impossible to throw deep with these settings.

Maybe it's all due to the threshold. Maybe. But we are finding the passing game brutally hard. The big ? mark being the CPU run game. It's been there through two games.

Could they have addressed the issue without announcing it?

You also need to throw the ball away too if it's not there. Alot if guys have the tendency to want to force the pass instead of throwing it away.. Against the pass rush you have to try to figure out where the rush is coming from and leave an extra guy in to block. The deep pass iz there you just have to get the ball off in time.. If the pass rush is too much for you and the guys you are playing with lower it down to the blue or red set.. That should give you more time in the pocket.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #1335
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jarodd21 http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#24965413
i posted apparently devs read this..cause they obviously dont share tweet info =)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #1336
Rookie

NDyse10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I've given up on CCM. I played a game just now of Saints v. Seahawks (I was seahawks). I really enjoyed them except for the Saints barely passed. What slider would I adjust to get the CPU to pass more?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »