Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #1353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd have you noticed any difference in the way your sliders work in CC with the new patch? Is there a difference at all? Also I have been using your black set with my friends in online CC for about a week now. The user offense is playing out nice, but we have been getting 3-5 picks against the cpu a game and the cpu offense is not moving the ball that great. Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #1354
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcabbott
Hey Jarodd have you noticed any difference in the way your sliders work in CC with the new patch? Is there a difference at all? Also I have been using your black set with my friends in online CC for about a week now. The user offense is playing out nice, but we have been getting 3-5 picks against the cpu a game and the cpu offense is not moving the ball that great. Any ideas?
Haven't played yet with the patch. I'm at work.. Where do you have the USER INTs at? I just noticed yesterday that I still had the USER INTs at 35 but it was suppose to be at 25.. Just look over the set again and make sure everything is matched up where you have it. Regardless the CPUs offense is pretty weak in CCM and I hate it man. I haven't been this frustrated with Madden in a long time.. It really sucks knowing how great the sliders work in play now compared to CCM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #1355
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haven't played yet with the patch. I'm at work.. Where do you have the USER INTs at? I just noticed yesterday that I still had the USER INTs at 35 but it was suppose to be at 25.. Just look over the set again and make sure everything is matched up where you have it. Regardless the CPUs offense is pretty weak in CCM and I hate it man. I haven't been this frustrated with Madden in a long time.. It really sucks knowing how great the sliders work in play now compared to CCM.
It got so bad that and our corners were jumping so many routes that we had to put pass reaction to a 15 and ints are set at 20. I didnt know if maybe there was another way cause now our corners get burnt quite often.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #1356
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
It got so bad that and our corners were jumping so many routes that we had to put pass reaction to a 15 and ints are set at 20. I didnt know if maybe there was another way cause now our corners get burnt quite often.
Bump the pass reaction slider back up.. The INT slider is the reason your players were getting all those picks..
Old 09-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #1357
Rookie

OVR: 3

if u press w/ weak corners or show blitz they can get beat easily vs good rec
Old 09-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #1358
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
dunno what team u use but look at your corners info how r they at man, press, zone ect if there bad at press dont press=burn
Old 09-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #1359
Rookie

Well we had pass reaction for user set at 30 and int set at 20. The cpu passing stats averaged around 10/20 100 yards 3 picks 0 tds. So we put the reaction down.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #1360
Rookie

We even tried putting int's to 10 but then we just deflected every pass and never picked it off but with same stat average.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »