Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #1409
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Hey, so as far this thread has been going, has anyone found anything else out regarding the reaction sliders? Anyone on here have results or ideas regarding the idea that they are both reversed as far as how we think of them (meaning, reaction time literally means how long it takes for them to react, so the higher the slider, the longer the reaction time I.E. making it easier).
Was wondering as well
Old 09-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #1410
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
When players get hit it don't bother me as much but if they are dropping wide open passes with no one around that is a problem. I think you should try 46. The catching slider has a big affect on your WRs getting open and you don't want to make it too easy. Especially if you are playing in CCM. So you should slowly raise that slider and play a good amount of games with it at 46.
For sure. I don't mind getting drilled and dropping the ball.. but the wide open drops i'd rather see every now and then. I'll try 46.

Also, I've never tested the reaction slider thing. I'm going to test that a bit.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #1411
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Guys, do think the reaction slider is broken/doesn't even take effect?

I'm doing testing in a game right now (CCM), I have user reactions at 100 and CPU reactions at 0, and I still have the all-madden speed kick meter and the gameplay feels the exact same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #1412
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Guys, do think the reaction slider is broken/doesn't even take effect?

I'm doing testing in a game right now (CCM), I have user reactions at 100 and CPU reactions at 0, and I still have the all-madden speed kick meter and the gameplay feels the exact same.
In CCM the sliders are setup differently. As long as you have the skill level on All-Madden the kicking meter will go fast regardless of what you do with the sliders. In play now the sliders are setup the same as they always been with the 75 and under setup for each category.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:35 PM   #1413
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Ahh yeah, that's right. I still I didnt see much of a difference with the reaction sliders though. I could've played longer but nothing felt or looked different to me.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #1414
Rookie

OVR: 3

1. NFL does keep track of dropped balls, thats why T.O led the league last few years
2. drop passes happen alot in real football..Cruz had 3 vs Dallas(loved it.). B Marshall vs Green Bay had 2 1 was wide open td. Welker wide open SB pass..plus depends on qb and rec..if your playing w/ teams like Miami, Rams,Clev u should have plenty all young unproven wr's w/ bad ratings
Old 09-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #1415
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Thanks man! It's been a little frustrating this year with the sliders for CCM but hopefully WA fixes the bug in CCM so I can't get these sliders play like my play now sets.
What is WA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 PM   #1416
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by shttymcgee
What is WA?
EA.. My bad with the typo.. Haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »