Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 02:37 PM   #1417
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Ahh yeah, that's right. I still I didnt see much of a difference with the reaction sliders though. I could've played longer but nothing felt or looked different to me.
I personally believe that slider is weak and doesn't work properly at all and the INT slider has the biggest affect on coverage..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-15-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #1418
Pro
 
T1TRAPTOR's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Yeah man I agree.

Also, I know you probably haven't tried it, but what sliders would you recommend for a player CCM?
T1TRAPTOR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #1419
Rookie
 
Cruiser006's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I personally believe that slider is weak and doesn't work properly at all and the INT slider has the biggest affect on coverage..
I agree...I have had results all over the board but that's because I'm a "Red" slider player. Any higher and I'm terrible. With that said, I have had some good ccm games using black rushing sliders (150+ yds rushing by cpu) and some bad ccm games with the black (less than 50 yds by cpu). I'm eagerly waiting for this to get fixed...
Cruiser006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #1420
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Using your red sliders gotta say great job man


Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
Sep 15, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Miami Dolphins ( 0-1) 0 14 0 0 14
Houston Texans ( 1-0) 14 0 3 9 26
Team Stats Comparison

MIAHOU
Total Offense274313
Rushing Yards97209
Passing Yards177104
First Downs156
Punt Return Yards4423
Kick Return Yards10218
Total Yards420354
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion46%25%
4th Down Conversion50%0%
2-Point Conversion0%0%
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/00/1
Penalties3- 30 yds3-35 yds
Posession Time26:4421:16
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ryan Tannehill23/321870 3
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Reggie Bush22 763.4
Lamar Miller6213.52
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Fasano851 6.3
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Schaub10/131091
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Arian Foster252118.42


The game was closer than it appears going down to the wire when A. Fasano dropped a 5 yard pass in the endzone for the go ahead touchdown with 1:00 left in the 4th qtr to make it 21-20 instead turnover on downs A. Foster gets a run from the 5 where he breaks a couple tackles and I let him finish the run and go the distance to try and get the ball back cuz he already got a first down. Didnt work ended Up forcing a pass and throwing another pick. Sliders really make you be careful with the foootball and gives great gameplay. I play on slow speed by the way.
Dante2012 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #1421
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey Jarodd. I restarted my Giants CCM after the patch and simmed the preseason games(and made the same cuts as I did last time) and played week one with the green set

Cowboys 10
Giants 16

Eli 21-40 173 yards 1 td 3 ints sacked twice
Romo 7-20 99 yards 0 tds 3 ints sacked 6 times

Murray 23 rushes 88 yards TD fumble
Bradshaw 18 rushes 34 yards
Wilson 12 rushes 48 yards fumble

Cruz 7 catches 59 yards TD
Hicks 3 catches 50 yards(got hurt in first half and will be out 2 games)
Witten 3 catches 42 yards
Dez 2 catches 39 yards

Tuck had 6 tackles(5 for loss) and 2 sacks. Terrel Thomas had a pick and 2 sacks, Osi and Boley had one sack each. Webster and Blackburn got INTS

I scored first on a 4 yard TD to Manning to Cruz in the 2nd quarter. I got 2 fgs after that thanks to a Rivers forced fumble on Murray and a Thomas INT. They got a FG before the half to make it 13 to 3. I wasted a trip inside the 10 and got a FG to make it 16-3. I was driving to put it away but I threw a pick with Eli and Murray got a 25 yard TD to make it 16-10. I threw 2 more 2nd half INTS with ELi on bad decsions and a fumble by Wilson ruined another drive, but my strong pass rush was able to hold them for the rest of the game. The offense rellay struggled with Hicks out. I also lost Hixon in the 3rd quarter for 11 weeks, going to cut him and sign another WR(as a 3rd serious injury in 3 years would prob finish him in RL)
ewing6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #1422
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Hey Jarodd. I restarted my Giants CCM after the patch and simmed the preseason games(and made the same cuts as I did last time) and played week one with the green set

Cowboys 10
Giants 16

Eli 21-40 173 yards 1 td 3 ints sacked twice
Romo 7-20 99 yards 0 tds 3 ints sacked 6 times

Murray 23 rushes 88 yards TD fumble
Bradshaw 18 rushes 34 yards
Wilson 12 rushes 48 yards fumble

Cruz 7 catches 59 yards TD
Hicks 3 catches 50 yards(got hurt in first half and will be out 2 games)
Witten 3 catches 42 yards
Dez 2 catches 39 yards

Tuck had 6 tackles(5 for loss) and 2 sacks. Terrel Thomas had a pick and 2 sacks, Osi and Boley had one sack each. Webster and Blackburn got INTS

I scored first on a 4 yard TD to Manning to Cruz in the 2nd quarter. I got 2 fgs after that thanks to a Rivers forced fumble on Murray and a Thomas INT. They got a FG before the half to make it 13 to 3. I wasted a trip inside the 10 and got a FG to make it 16-3. I was driving to put it away but I threw a pick with Eli and Murray got a 25 yard TD to make it 16-10. I threw 2 more 2nd half INTS with ELi on bad decsions and a fumble by Wilson ruined another drive, but my strong pass rush was able to hold them for the rest of the game. The offense rellay struggled with Hicks out. I also lost Hixon in the 3rd quarter for 11 weeks, going to cut him and sign another WR(as a 3rd serious injury in 3 years would prob finish him in RL)

Good game man.. Romo stunk... I wish he had of played like that in real life. Haha! You definitely might need to crank up some areas for the CPU if they play bad like that again..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #1423
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante2012
Using your red sliders gotta say great job man


Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
Sep 15, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Miami Dolphins ( 0-1) 0 14 0 0 14
Houston Texans ( 1-0) 14 0 3 9 26
Team Stats Comparison


MIAHOU
Total Offense274313
Rushing Yards97209
Passing Yards177104
First Downs156
Punt Return Yards4423
Kick Return Yards10218
Total Yards420354
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion46%25%
4th Down Conversion50%0%
2-Point Conversion0%0%
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/00/1
Penalties3- 30 yds3-35 yds
Posession Time26:4421:16
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ryan Tannehill23/321870 3
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Reggie Bush22 763.4

Lamar Miller6213.52
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Fasano851 6.3

Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Schaub10/131091

RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Arian Foster252118.42


The game was closer than it appears going down to the wire when A. Fasano dropped a 5 yard pass in the endzone for the go ahead touchdown with 1:00 left in the 4th qtr to make it 21-20 instead turnover on downs A. Foster gets a run from the 5 where he breaks a couple tackles and I let him finish the run and go the distance to try and get the ball back cuz he already got a first down. Didnt work ended Up forcing a pass and throwing another pick. Sliders really make you be careful with the foootball and gives great gameplay. I play on slow speed by the way.

Thanks man! That was a good game. Glad to see the CPU run the ball pretty good which has been a weak spot in CCM..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #1424
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I am using the Raiders with the Toughest sliders you have, i went 9-7 the first year missing the playoffs. My second year i went 12-4, i had a first round bye and beat the 49ers in the Superbowl 24-21. I was down 21-17 on the 4 yard line, 4th down and 3 with 10 seconds left and Palmer threw a game winning TD to win the Superbowl. Good times.
timbeebe2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Top -