Home

Old 09-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #1425
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hi Jarodd,
been using your sliders from last year (on blue and black set) and thet're awesome!!
Knowing CPU run game issue, won't talk about this, but I've a question regarding reaction time, both for run and pass: are these sliders backwards or not?
I've your black set on PlayNow and CPU def is pretty good on passes and runs but I see some separation when running certain routes. On your black set they're both at 100 for CPU but I'm reading some threads where guys say that a lower number means more reaction from CPU AI.
Do you tested this?
Anyone?

Hoping EA's goign to fix all these issues so can use your awesome set in CCM.

Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #1426
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

How are we doing fellas? Jarrod, I posted some results from your Black Set but on Pro Difficulty a while back... I know you're an All Madden guy but this year doesn't look like any progress will be made till EA fixes that issue... You should really take a look at Mooch's Pro Slider theory... I just finished up a game and wow man, Running and Passing Game for the CPU was on point... You should look into it and throw out a Test Pro set... I label you as a Guru lol so I figured you'll master them...
Old 09-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #1427
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbeebe2
I am using the Raiders with the Toughest sliders you have, i went 9-7 the first year missing the playoffs. My second year i went 12-4, i had a first round bye and beat the 49ers in the Superbowl 24-21. I was down 21-17 on the 4 yard line, 4th down and 3 with 10 seconds left and Palmer threw a game winning TD to win the Superbowl. Good times.
Looks good man.. Sounds like that superbowl win was very intense.. You must have jumped out of your seat when you won.. Haha!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #1428
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Looks good man.. Sounds like that superbowl win was very intense.. You must have jumped out of your seat when you won.. Haha!
Ha! I sure did bro, your sliders are great. Makes for great games like that one.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #1429
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh
Hi Jarodd,
been using your sliders from last year (on blue and black set) and thet're awesome!!
Knowing CPU run game issue, won't talk about this, but I've a question regarding reaction time, both for run and pass: are these sliders backwards or not?
I've your black set on PlayNow and CPU def is pretty good on passes and runs but I see some separation when running certain routes. On your black set they're both at 100 for CPU but I'm reading some threads where guys say that a lower number means more reaction from CPU AI.
Do you tested this?
Anyone?

Hoping EA's goign to fix all these issues so can use your awesome set in CCM.

Thank you
I personally don't believe the reaction sliders are backwards. I believe the pass reaction slider just isn't strong. The INT sliders has the biggest affect on pass coverage. When it's low it's easy to complete passes because defenders won't react to passes that are in there face on some occassions but as soon as you raise it you'll see defenders jumping routes and playing tighter coverage. I definitely don't believe the rush reaction slider is backwards. That slider works exactly the way it's suppose to..
Old 09-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #1430
Rookie

OVR: 3

whats up jarrod,

been using ur black set with some tweaks (put human run block to 3)...and ive had no trouble with cpu running...im the panthers and aganist TB, martin ran for over 160 yrds and aganist the saints i was able to hold them as a team to only 60 yards rushing...then aganist the giants, they ran as a team over 100 yards....i feel like the games been playing great..

only negative that i see is that the cpu runs the ball in stupid situations, like 3rd n 23, mid field when they are losing...other then that really, all 3 games the cpu has thrown the ball close to 30 times and ran the ball close to 25 times...id say thats really realistic man..
Old 09-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #1431
Rookie

OVR: 3

whats up jarrod,

been using ur black set with some tweaks (put human run block to 3)...and ive had no trouble with cpu running...im the panthers and aganist TB, martin ran for over 160 yrds and aganist the saints i was able to hold them as a team to only 60 yards rushing...then aganist the giants, they ran as a team over 100 yards....i feel like the games been playing great..

only negative that i see is that the cpu runs the ball in stupid situations, like 3rd n 23, mid field when they are losing...other then that really, all 3 games the cpu has thrown the ball close to 30 times and ran the ball close to 25 times...id say thats really realistic man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #1432
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
whats up jarrod,

That's great man.. I'm glad the CPUs is having some success running on you.. I actually debated with a few guys who say the CPU can run the ball on All-Pro(didn't have success on me) with there sliders and that was the way to go with CCM but the CPU is actually having some success running the ball on some guys who are using my sliders now on All-Madden. I could have pointed that out but I felt it wasn't no point in doing that since the CPU isn't having any success running the ball on me in CCM no matter what I do which was the point I was trying get across..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-15-2012 at 09:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »