Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #1449
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just dropping by to say your are still the slider king jarrod.

been using your black set. with a little bit of blues to help out my running game. mainly messing with play now but i also use it in CC coach mode. just love the feel of your sliders just like 12. ;p

my only complaint is the cpu makes some pretty dumb moves as far the runningback's reads goes like everyone else saying but its out of ur hands :S its really the ONLY thing that doesnt have me feeling in awe from natural-ness over a lot of drives.

Last edited by Willchillz; 09-17-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #1450
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Pass reaction slider, at least in my game on my Xbox on my ccm, is reversed. It's pretty easy to test. You can do it online, practice, offline, play now, don't matter. Put it at zero and run the same play, one with hitches or outs, 5 times, then put it at 100 and watch the delay in reaction time to the break in the route. I would post this video I made of it but my wifi is acting up

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #1451
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Pass reaction slider, at least in my game on my Xbox on my ccm, is reversed. It's pretty easy to test. You can do it online, practice, offline, play now, don't matter. Put it at zero and run the same play, one with hitches or outs, 5 times, then put it at 100 and watch the delay in reaction time to the break in the route. I would post this video I made of it but my wifi is acting up
is that for both USER and CPU or just one of em?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #1452
Rookie

OVR: 7

I realize it is just one game, but is anyone else finding the game to be quite a bit more difficult in ccm? I know that the cpu cannot seem to run very well in this mode, but I had real problems with the blocking and run game myself. I know the browns are bad, but Richardson ran for -5 yards and I was sacked 5 times. There was several times where the o-line seemed to just stand there and let the defense through. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it is just a fluke.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #1453
MVP

Before week 3 I was able to lock up Victor Cruz to a 5 year 33.5 million dollar contract. Played week 3 vs the Panthers and had another great competitive game, that I pulled out.

Giants 34
Panthers 28 OT

Eli 30-46 380 yards 3 tds 3 ints not sacked.
Newton 11-18 161 yards 2 tds 0 ints sacked 7 times

Newton 6 rushes 46 yards
Cedric Benson(signed him as a FA and hes starting over Williams and Stewart lol) 14 rushes 39 yards, his 2nd rush he got 21 yards and did nothing the rest of the game
Bradshaw 21 rushes 46 yards 2 tds
Wilson 5 rushes 12 yards

Steve Smith(MINE signed him off FA last week after Hixon and Hicks injuries) 7 catches 125 yards TD
Cruz 7 catches 93 yards
Randle 5 catches 74 yards 2 tds
Steve Smith(theirs) 5 catches 90 yards TD
Edwards 1 catch 60 yards TD

Brandon Hogan had 2 pick 6's. Charles Godfrey had a pick as well. James Anderson and Beason for them both had 8 tackles, 3 and 2 for lost. Prince got 7 tackles, 2 for loss. Rivers had 2 sacks for me. Tuck, Osi, JPP, Canty, and Blackburn all had 1 sack.

They scored first on a 46 yard TD from Newton to Smith on their first drive. In the 2nd quarter they scored on a pick 6 by Hogan. We got 2 tds in the 2nd quarter on a 6 yard pass to Randle and a short TD by Bradshaw and it was tied at half time. In the 4th they scored on a 60 yard TD to Edwards. He passed it over the middle up top, as Newton threw it Rolle ran in over the middle to cover Smith who was cutting across(and already had 2 men on him) leaving Edwards alone for the TD. Next drive I make a terrible mistake throwing a 2nd pick 6 to Hogan, putting me down 14 with 6 minutes left. I drive down and score on a 38 yard TD to Randle. I get the ball back after a 3 and out and drive back down on passes to Cruz, Randle and Smith. On 4th and 1 from the 3 Bradshaw got down to the 1 and then scored on the next play sending it to overtime. In OT I received the kickoff and hit Smith twice for 15-20 yard gains and I was at the 34 and Smith was open and scored a game winning 34 yard TD for a great win! What changes should I make after 3 games, also how am I looking in terms of number of plays run, currently playing 11 minute quarters.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #1454
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
wasn't this established last year at some point as well? i thought the reaction was the way it was because it apparently "helps the cpu's run/pass selection"
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #1455
Just started!

OVR: 0

So glad to read about differences in game play. I think there is even a difference between practice and games in CCM as a coach. I have a hard time in the practice but as the Browns I've started 4-1 on All-madden, it's way too easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 10:54 PM   #1456
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUMuskie85
So glad to read about differences in game play. I think there is even a difference between practice and games in CCM as a coach. I have a hard time in the practice but as the Browns I've started 4-1 on All-madden, it's way too easy.
Glad someone agrees with me that practice is harder than the game itself. I am also using the browns right now and having no success yet, but hopefully I can turn things around here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »