Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #1457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

So I've been waiting until there is an update making the sliders the same in CC as they are in play now until I start my franchise. But I've been playing with the Black sliders in play now (been using the black for a couple years now, with great fun and success) and the computer run game is just stupid.

I understand that we are trying to overcompensate for poor run in CC, but if the issue is eventually fixed, will the CPU run sliders change? It seems like if I'm not 100% committed to a run stop play, and they call a run, its going to be a 60+ TD run.

Is the Play Now CPU running ability what we are hoping to eventually have? Or is it just set that way because of how bad they are in CC?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #1458
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9289
So I've been waiting until there is an update making the sliders the same in CC as they are in play now until I start my franchise. But I've been playing with the Black sliders in play now (been using the black for a couple years now, with great fun and success) and the computer run game is just stupid.

I understand that we are trying to overcompensate for poor run in CC, but if the issue is eventually fixed, will the CPU run sliders change? It seems like if I'm not 100% committed to a run stop play, and they call a run, its going to be a 60+ TD run.

Is the Play Now CPU running ability what we are hoping to eventually have? Or is it just set that way because of how bad they are in CC?
Are you using the play now sliders in the spoiler? Those are the ones for play now. If you are using those just lower the CPUs rushing to the blue set. Don't use the CCM sliders in play now because you will get destroyed everytime. I'm getting a pretty good balance with the run in play now.. Nothing too overpowering in my games. I usually get ripped apart when I come from playing a few CCM games which makes me kind of lazy because of how weak it is but once I adjust I get normal competitive games..
Old 09-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #1459
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Tried these in the later part of my Bills CCM and for once, I got shredded by the Jets 48-17 making me 9-7.

Going to use a mix of the green/red sets in a new CCM with the Saints.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:29 PM   #1460
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you using the play now sliders in the spoiler? Those are the ones for play now. If you are using those just lower the CPUs rushing to the blue set. Don't use the CCM sliders in play now because you will get destroyed everytime. I'm getting a pretty good balance with the run in play now.. Nothing too overpowering in my games. I usually get ripped apart when I come from playing a few CCM games which makes me kind of lazy because of how weak it is but once I adjust I get normal competitive games..
Oh wow, I feel dumb, I didn't even notice that. Thanks a lot; I'm about to fix my sliders right now and enjoy some good ole play now fun.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #1461
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9289
Oh wow, I feel dumb, I didn't even notice that. Thanks a lot; I'm about to fix my sliders right now and enjoy some good ole play now fun.
Haha! Damn those must have been some rough games using the CCM sliders in play now.. The play now sliders might be too easy for you now after dealing with the CCM sliders in play now.. Haha! Let me know how it goes when you get some games in with the adjustments..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #1462
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewing6
Before week 3 I was able to lock up Victor Cruz to a 5 year 33.5 million dollar contract. Played week 3 vs the Panthers and had another great competitive game, that I pulled out.

Giants 34
Panthers 28 OT

Eli 30-46 380 yards 3 tds 3 ints not sacked.
Newton 11-18 161 yards 2 tds 0 ints sacked 7 times

Newton 6 rushes 46 yards
Cedric Benson(signed him as a FA and hes starting over Williams and Stewart lol) 14 rushes 39 yards, his 2nd rush he got 21 yards and did nothing the rest of the game
Bradshaw 21 rushes 46 yards 2 tds
Wilson 5 rushes 12 yards

Steve Smith(MINE signed him off FA last week after Hixon and Hicks injuries) 7 catches 125 yards TD
Cruz 7 catches 93 yards
Randle 5 catches 74 yards 2 tds
Steve Smith(theirs) 5 catches 90 yards TD
Edwards 1 catch 60 yards TD

Brandon Hogan had 2 pick 6's. Charles Godfrey had a pick as well. James Anderson and Beason for them both had 8 tackles, 3 and 2 for lost. Prince got 7 tackles, 2 for loss. Rivers had 2 sacks for me. Tuck, Osi, JPP, Canty, and Blackburn all had 1 sack.

They scored first on a 46 yard TD from Newton to Smith on their first drive. In the 2nd quarter they scored on a pick 6 by Hogan. We got 2 tds in the 2nd quarter on a 6 yard pass to Randle and a short TD by Bradshaw and it was tied at half time. In the 4th they scored on a 60 yard TD to Edwards. He passed it over the middle up top, as Newton threw it Rolle ran in over the middle to cover Smith who was cutting across(and already had 2 men on him) leaving Edwards alone for the TD. Next drive I make a terrible mistake throwing a 2nd pick 6 to Hogan, putting me down 14 with 6 minutes left. I drive down and score on a 38 yard TD to Randle. I get the ball back after a 3 and out and drive back down on passes to Cruz, Randle and Smith. On 4th and 1 from the 3 Bradshaw got down to the 1 and then scored on the next play sending it to overtime. In OT I received the kickoff and hit Smith twice for 15-20 yard gains and I was at the 34 and Smith was open and scored a game winning 34 yard TD for a great win! What changes should I make after 3 games, also how am I looking in terms of number of plays run, currently playing 11 minute quarters.
Stats look good man.. Right now I'm testing the playclock at 15 minutes with the 11 second runoff. Trying to see if I can get some games in with the clock at 15.. You can try that if you want. You have to be quick with your decisions at the line of scrimmage though. Some guys are using 12 seconds with the runoff. I thought I make it a little tougher.. Yeah if you continue to smash the CPUs run just go ahead and raise there breaktackles and runblocking to the blue or black set. The CPUs rushing is bad in CCM..
Old 09-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #1463
Rookie

Offside-100
False Start-1
Holding-53
Face Mask-55
OPI-25
DPI-99
PCI-50
Clipping-35
Intentional Grounding-50
Roughing the Passer-54
Roughing the Kicker-25

i used these penalty settings from darrenp's penalty slider thread with charters all pro sliders and the cpu is able to run on me, gonna try with yours next and see if it has an impact
Old 09-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #1464
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koste68
Offside-100
False Start-1
Holding-53
Face Mask-55
OPI-25
DPI-99
PCI-50
Clipping-35
Intentional Grounding-50
Roughing the Passer-54
Roughing the Kicker-25

i used these penalty settings from darrenp's penalty slider thread with charters all pro sliders and the cpu is able to run on me, gonna try with yours next and see if it has an impact
I just caught up on some of the posts and a few people are reporting a harder CPU rushing game with adjustments to penalty sliders. While I find it hard to believe, I think I'm willing to try just about anything at this point to get some consistancy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »