Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #1473
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher82man
I posted this a couple times but if you pause the game before kickoff in ccm and change the play calling to conventional the CPU plays a different game there is no longer the run always on 1-2 downs I tested this against the same team Tampa for 3 games in a row 2 with game flow on one with it off

It was night and day
They actually passed on a 3 and inches blew me away

By the way good work with what we have to work with
Has anyone else tried this? I will try this on my game tonight...

I'm also very curious about the effect of penalty sliders on gameplay...eagerly waiting for anyone to update us on their experience...
Old 09-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #1474
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Stats look good man.. Right now I'm testing the playclock at 15 minutes with the 11 second runoff. Trying to see if I can get some games in with the clock at 15.. You can try that if you want. You have to be quick with your decisions at the line of scrimmage though. Some guys are using 12 seconds with the runoff. I thought I make it a little tougher.. Yeah if you continue to smash the CPUs run just go ahead and raise there breaktackles and runblocking to the blue or black set. The CPUs rushing is bad in CCM..
Do you mean 15 min quarters or like 15 left on the playclock left before every play and a 11 sec clock runoff. Im playing 11 minute quarters atm. Ill raise their rushing to the blue set for my next game
Old 09-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #1475
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Start off with the Green or Red set but use the black set rushing for the CPU..
I Started with the Red set.

Everything is pretty balance, including the CPU Rushing game. But believe it or not i`m doing too good against the CPU passing. I`m currently 1st against the pass because Griffin-iii had only 50yds (sacked 5 times he had 102 pass yds on 20 att).

I can`t get to the cpu to get over 200 passing yds constantly against me
Even though they complete over 50% of their passes.

I don`t want to raise their QB acc because i feel it`s ok were it`s now. But i just need more Big plays from them. Any recommendations?

I did struggle with the user running game. What do you recommend me? i read you said to lower the CPU BSH. But i was thinking maybe rising User RB, which will also help to get a few pancakes ( i got 1 on 4 games from the OL at 0). What do you think?

Last edited by booker21; 09-20-2012 at 11:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #1476
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Yeah I'm almost giving up myself.. I haven't been this bored with Madden in years man.. Sucks because the gameplay is so good in Play now but It's deflating when you jump into CCM and see the difference. I really hope they update CCM sometime soon..
Jarrod, check out SEC's thread. thinks that the higher break tackle is the more electric the RB's become, ala running back ability slider in NCAA.

I guess he was playing against the eagles, and mccoy was doing spins, and what not and then broke off a 60 yard TD run. may be something to play around with.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #1477
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
How did these work out with the penalty sliders?
I had a busy day so i'm going to test a couple games out after the panthers giants game ends, i'm willing to sacrifice false starts and clipping to have a more fluent and competitive cpu run game to whoever asked if i was seeing enough clipping penalties at 35.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #1478
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I Started with the Red set.

Everything is pretty balance, including the CPU Rushing game. But believe it or not i`m doing too good against the CPU passing. I`m currently 1st against the pass because Griffin-iii had only 50yds (sacked 5 times he had 102 pass yds on 20 att).

I can`t get to the cpu to get over 200 passing yds constantly against me
Even though they complete over 50% of their passes.

I don`t want to raise their QB acc because i feel it`s ok were it`s now. But i just need more Big plays from them. Any recommendations?

I did struggle with the user running game. What do you recommend me? i read you said to lower the CPU BSH. But i was thinking maybe rising User RB, which will also help to get a few pancakes ( i got 1 on 4 games from the OL at 0). What do you think?

Lower the CPUs blockshedding first and see how that goes.. Lower there blockshedding to the green set.

If you want the CPUs passing to be better you have to consider raising the CPUs accuracy or catching. Try raising the catching first since you don't really want to raise there accuracy.. Those stats you are posting for there passing is horrible and it needs to improve..
Old 09-21-2012, 12:32 AM   #1479
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Jarrod, check out SEC's thread. thinks that the higher break tackle is the more electric the RB's become, ala running back ability slider in NCAA.

I guess he was playing against the eagles, and mccoy was doing spins, and what not and then broke off a 60 yard TD run. may be something to play around with.
I always knew that. That's why you won't see the CPUs breaktackles no lower the 50 on any of my sets. The sliders just aren't working right in CCM. I have the CPUs breaktackles at 100 on the black set and they still have trouble running the ball on me in CCM..
Old 09-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #1480
Rookie

OVR: 0

ok first half and charles has rushed for 87 yrds on 17 attempts for a 5.1 avg and Ryan Grant has rushed for 10 yrds on 5 attempts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »