Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #1489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
ok so i can confirm that this gameflow thing does affect gameplay. Now my only issue when playing online CCM the other players usually instantly turn GF off and play their games. They blow out their opponents while I try to play with the difficulty of sliders. So now Im the only one that can lose games while they get crazy stats and break every record in the league.
I'm glad you agree it affects gameplay. Gameflow must mess up the cpu play call logic or something. Maybe you could ask them all to do it? If they like a challenge then they should have no problem with it.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #1490
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinwhitaker11
I'm glad you agree it affects gameplay. Gameflow must mess up the cpu play call logic or something. Maybe you could ask them all to do it? If they like a challenge then they should have no problem with it.
Otherwise just play in your league vs CPU or find a bunch of honest players who use Jarod's sliders...
Old 09-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #1491
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey jarodd, ive been using ur sliders and been tweaking it alil each game and i believe i got it right now...would u like to know what they r and do u mind testing it so i can get feedback....its for offline cc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #1492
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
hey jarodd, ive been using ur sliders and been tweaking it alil each game and i believe i got it right now...would u like to know what they r and do u mind testing it so i can get feedback....its for offline cc
Yeah let me see what you are working with..
Old 09-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #1493
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah let me see what you are working with..
human/cpu

qb accu-5/100
pass block- 0/75
wr catch-45/100
break tackles- 60/100
run block- 6/100
fumbles-25/60
pass D reaction- 40/0
int-39/60
pass rush- 19/100
run D reaction- 0/100
block shredd- 5/100
tackling- 0/50

FG power- 45
accu-50
punt power- 50
accu- 100
kickoff- 45

injury- 45
fatigue- 65
threshold- 0

penaltys is whatever u have it set..didnt change that...
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #1494
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone having problems saving offline CC sliders? I'll edit the generic sliders and when I sign back in, they reset back to 50 - Is this a glitch?
Old 09-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #1495
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur329
Anyone having problems saving offline CC sliders? I'll edit the generic sliders and when I sign back in, they reset back to 50 - Is this a glitch?
same here with me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 10:45 PM   #1496
MVP

OVR: 12

It's a sad day. -.-; 26 years old and the first time I won't be playing madden till my thumbs bruise. Plugged in the black slider set and shutout the cpu and held them to 127 offensive yards. Play calling is too predictable and don't feel like dumbing down my game to allow the cpu to win or even remain competitive.

Never been the type to care for quick plays so I won't get to indulge in the Madden experience till they fix CCM (if it's even on the list of things to fix).

I did notice that the CPU would break tackles when I attempted them but when my CPU teammates initiated the hit they went down immediately. I wonder if the programming isn't messed up and the sliders are more for "my player" mode. Just a thought.

The day I can shut out a CPU with Jarrods black slider set is the day I gotta hang the game up.

Just went out and bought NHL 13. Not an NHL fan at all but going to give this some time until Madden pans itself out. (Too bad NBA will be out by then.)

Thanks, Jarrod for trying with the CCM sets! <3

(Woops, edit. Not saying it didn't work! lol sorry that sounded rude.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »