Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #1497
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by il blood il
human/cpu

qb accu-5/100
pass block- 0/75
wr catch-45/100
break tackles- 60/100
run block- 6/100
fumbles-25/60
pass D reaction- 40/0
int-39/60
pass rush- 19/100
run D reaction- 0/100
block shredd- 5/100
tackling- 0/50

FG power- 45
accu-50
punt power- 50
accu- 100
kickoff- 45

injury- 45
fatigue- 65
threshold- 0

penaltys is whatever u have it set..didnt change that...
I see you have the CPUs pass reaction at 0. Do you feel like that slider is backwards like some guys are saying? I personally never believed that. I always felt it was a weak slider and the INT slider had the biggest affect on coverage. I might check that out with my black set.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-21-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #1498
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I see you have the CPUs pass reaction at 0. Do you feel like that slider is backwards like some guys are saying? I personally never believed that. I always felt it was a weak slider and the INT slider had the biggest affect on coverage. I might check that out with my black set.
i found it harder to pass aganist the cpu, yes...not sure why, i gave it a try and its hard to pass now...im still trying to find a medium for human pass rush b/c the only people getting sacks for me is my LE and only when im not controlling him
Old 09-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #1499
MVP

OVR: 7

Before the game I locked up Wetherford and Phillps to 2 year deals. Played the Eagles in week 4 being 3-0. Changed the running to the blue set and increased quarter time to 15 mins and min play clock to 11 seconds like you said, also changed the play calling to convential before kickoff like others said and it worked for me the AI play calling was much less predictable, I would say they pass/ran 50-50(just my guess) on first down compared to running almost always prerviously. The game wasn't close

Giamts 21
Eagles 50

Vick 16-18 372 yards 3 tds 0 intd 7 rushes 56 yards sacked once
Eli 30-46 362 yards 3 tds 4 ints sacked 4 times

Bradshaw 12 rushes 37 yards
Wilson 8 rushes 6 yards
Mccoy 31 rushes 90 yards TD

Jackson 6 catches 140 yards TD
Mccoy 3 catches 103 yards TD
Maclin 1 catch 80 yards TD
Cruz 9 catches 136 yards 2 tds
Smith 7 catches 106 yards
Randle 3 catches 38 yards TD

The firs quarter was successful as I was up 7-3 after it ended on a 6 yard TD pass to Randle. Two picks in the 2nd quarter(one was just a nice play with the LB jumping a pass perfect timing, cap tipped, the other was a bad decision by me. They got 80 yard TDS passes to Maclin and Mccoy in that 2nd quarter also. Mccoy's was a screen where he broke a tackle in the backfield and was gone. Maclin was a 10 yard pass where he broke 2 tackles and made a 3rd miss and was gone. I put up a beautiful drive before the half and hit Cruz for a 10 yard TD to make it 23-14 at half. The only scoring was a FG in Philly in the 3rd. In the 4th a Mccoy 1 yard run after a long drive blew it open. a pick 6 by Boykin on a horrible choice by me put it out of reach. I got a 46 yard TD pass to Cruz on garbage time, but they also got a 82 yard pass to Jackson after that on the infamous many coverage bed. They added another FG with 17 seconds left. The 4th pick by me just came on trying to make a play at the end when I should have just ended the game. I was lucky it was only 50 because they got 4 redzone FGS. Just as Hicks is coming back next week I lose Osi for 8 weeks to a broken colarbone, rough week. Im putting Kiwi at backup DE, and Rivers can play LB whenever needed and I cut Trattou and signed Jyles TUcker since hes a better DE.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #1500
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
It's a sad day. -.-; 26 years old and the first time I won't be playing madden till my thumbs bruise. Plugged in the black slider set and shutout the cpu and held them to 127 offensive yards. Play calling is too predictable and don't feel like dumbing down my game to allow the cpu to win or even remain competitive.

Never been the type to care for quick plays so I won't get to indulge in the Madden experience till they fix CCM (if it's even on the list of things to fix).

I did notice that the CPU would break tackles when I attempted them but when my CPU teammates initiated the hit they went down immediately. I wonder if the programming isn't messed up and the sliders are more for "my player" mode. Just a thought.

The day I can shut out a CPU with Jarrods black slider set is the day I gotta hang the game up.

Just went out and bought NHL 13. Not an NHL fan at all but going to give this some time until Madden pans itself out. (Too bad NBA will be out by then.)

Thanks, Jarrod for trying with the CCM sets! <3

(Woops, edit. Not saying it didn't work! lol sorry that sounded rude.)
Haha! I feel your pain man.. I barely been playing the game myself lately. I've never done that before. I'm usually deep in Madden around this time of year.. It's been frustrating. I can't believe they messed up with the difficulty like that.. I'm glad some guys are still able to enjoy the game with my sliders. It just sucks I can't get the challenge I'm looking for..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-21-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #1501
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah.. I haven't really played either. Just not a challenge..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #1502
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

I changed the game clock to 15 minutes with an 11 second runoff.. It forces you to make quick decisions at the line of scrimmage with the audibles and hot routes.. This is what I was using in the last couple of games I played.. Still testing it though..
Old 09-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #1503
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I changed the game clock to 15 minutes with an 11 second runoff.. It forces you to make quick decisions at the line of scrimmage with the audibles and hot routes.. This is what I was using in the last couple of games I played.. Still testing it though..
How are the results so far?
Old 09-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #1504
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
How are the results so far?
I haven't had a chance to play the game without any interruptions to see how long the game takes. That is my main concern... My newborn keeps waking up when I try to get a full one in. Haha! I'm playing in Play now though..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »