Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #145
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey guys, when you post your impressions and stats from games could you post what speed you play the game on? I am trying to figure this out and I feel like I am getting more lost in the process

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #146
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
CPU still too accurate and doesn't drop the ball. I personally think the CPU and Human catch should both be at 40. The CPU could use an advantage in some categories, but WR Catching should not be one of those things. CPU run blocking is killing me.
I wonder why your results are coming out so different the others.. The catching slider helps the CPU keep somewhat of passing game.. They struggle bad when it's that low agaisnt USERs with good pass defense.. You can drop it down to 50 or 45 if it's going to make the gameplay better for you. The USER catching is not locked in at 40 either. If I start seeing alot of complaints about drops I'm raising it back to 45.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 08-26-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #147
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Hey guys, when you post your impressions and stats from games could you post what speed you play the game on? I am trying to figure this out and I feel like I am getting more lost in the process
I play on slow
Old 08-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #148
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Yeah im not sure whats up with buddys games either.

Buddy what slider set are you using and what are your game settings? I havent had an issue at all with catching for either side since I first started testing

Maybe its just my team, the 49ers, but I am forcing fumbles, tackling, and forcing a fair number of dropped passes from big hits each game even with CPU catching at 75

edit: just saw you are playing on slow too...

edit 2: everyone is playing in CCM mode right? Because there is definitely a difference between play now and CCM games

OS Blog

Last edited by The JareBear; 08-26-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #149
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I wonder why your results are coming out so different the others.. The catching slider helps the CPU keep somewhat of passing game.. They struggle bad when it's that low agaisnt USERs with good pass defense.. You can drop it down to 50 or 45 if it's going to make the gameplay better for you.
Well I look at it as the CPU always throws the ball on target never seems to be off which isn't realistic. That also with the CPU NEVER dropping passes makes for them putting up high completion percentages. I am not only looking at it from a stats perspective though. I look at it as watching how the CPU throws and catches. So far I never see them throw off target and they never drop the ball either even in tight windows. I was just playing a game and there were times the QB had at least 8 seconds to throw the ball. That also contributed to the passing game. I think maybe the run blocking should be lowered a tad bit for the CPU because they are blocking a little too well. Keep in mind I am watching replays and paying attention to how it's playing not only based on stats.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #150
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

SEC just said he believes the pass coverage slider is reversed this year. If what he says is true, then (user) defenders would cover better on the black level sliders than the blue set users and below. Also he said 0 provides too much of a bonus for offensive players, and has elected to use between 11-14 threshold. Can't wait for you to sort this all out Jarrod
Old 08-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #151
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Ugh this is bad....

I plugged in 40 for user catching and INT, made the other tweaks to make CPU rushing tougher, and now I am winning 33-0 against buffalo in 2nd qtr.

I have no idea what is going on anymore.

SEC mentioned that some sliders may be reversed this year and I am wondering if thats the case here because I have 3 INTs in the first half, all CPU controlled

OS Blog

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #152
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yeah im not sure whats up with buddys games either.

Buddy what slider set are you using and what are your game settings? I havent had an issue at all with catching for either side since I first started testing

Maybe its just my team, the 49ers, but I am forcing fumbles, tackling, and forcing a fair number of dropped passes from big hits each game even with CPU catching at 75

edit: just saw you are playing on slow too...

edit 2: everyone is playing in CCM mode right? Because there is definitely a difference between play now and CCM games
Using the blue set now. Well I had a slider set with the Human and CPU on 40 WR catching and it produced a realistic amount of dropped passes. Also the CPU never really seems to be off target on throws. In real life you see at happened quite a bit especially for the average QB's. I actually am playing on play now, but remember Jarodd is playing the demo so he is playing basically the same thing as I am.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »