Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #1553
Rookie

Slayer525's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
Has anyone tried different slider sets for penalties? I only ask because I read on another thread that if Def PI is 100 and Off PI is 0, you will actually see PI penalties. I only get roughing the passer, false start, and holding penalties...

My follow up question is, will changing penalty sliders actually effect gameplay?

I honestly think it does affect the cpu's ability of crushing you lol. I tested it out a few times and with the penalties set high the cpu seemed to play tougher and smarter, as opposed to settings around 53 all across the board. But who knows, this game while fun to play has been a pain in the *** to understand. I could be just going crazy... 0.o
Old 09-30-2012, 04:06 PM   #1554
Rookie

OVR: 2

Finally picked up Madden today. Figured I'd give it a few weeks to work the bugs out. Hows the sliders comming Jarodd?
Old 09-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #1555
Rookie

Hey Jarrod I'm using your red sliders with some modifications and they are working nicely. The modifications I have made include decreasing the CPU fumble slider to 35 because they are way too rare otherwise with Human Tackling at 0, Human WR catching at 48, speed threshold at 30 (at 0 I feel like it is too easy to exploit man coverage), CPU pass block at 10, and CPU QB Accuracy at 60. I am also trying Human Rush Reaction at 50 as I've heard it results in the CPU calling more passing plays (so far I haven't noticed any difference). Oh and I have the difficulty set to All-pro because it feels more dynamic than the broken All-madden (might change later to test the difference). Here are my first three weeks:

Week 1
First quarter heroics seal game

Seahawks (0-0) at Cardinals (0-0): W 23-17
Offensive MVP: WR Sidney Rice 3 Rec for 98 Yards, 1 TD.
Defensive MVP: CB Richard Sherman 4 Tackles, 1 INT, 1 Pass Defl, 1 TD

What really won the game was the Hawks’ first quarter production as on the Cardinals very first series, Sherman returned an INT for a TD. The team accumulated 17 points in that quarter, with 6 following in the second. The Cardinals were looking to mount a comeback in the fourth quarter, but, fortunately, CB Jeremy Lane and FS Chris Maragos got an INT each to kill Arizona’s drives. Rookie QB Russell Wilson had an impressive debut, finishing with a 92.7 QBR with 11/21 Comp (52%) for 157 Yards and 1 TD. Lynch had trouble penetrating the Arizona defence, but he still managed 79 Yards on 28 Att.

Week 2
Wilson has impressive home debut as Hawks fall short in shootout

Seahawks (1-0) vs. Cowboys (1-0): L 31-38
Offensive MVP: QB Russell Wilson 99.0 QBR 32/48 Comp (66%) for 337 Yards, 3 TD, 1 INT.
Defensive MVP: FS Earl Thomas 5 Tackles (1 TFL), 1 Sack
Injuries: TE Evan Moore/Broken Collarbone/4 Weeks

It came down to the last 10 seconds as the Hawks were on the Cowboys 20 yard-line. Although Wilson had connected with Rice 4 times on that drive, he let off one errant throw in the TD-zone resulting in Cowboys CB Jenkins getting the pick and securing the win. Rice finished with 13 Rec for 178 Yards, 1 TD. Despite that INT, Wilson’s stats are extremely impressive, especially in light of the fact that Lynch failed to get going, only managing 84 Yards on 33 Att. Hopefully he will be more productive when backup C Lemuel Jeanpierre returns from injury next week. Starting C Max Unger will not be available for another month. Unfortunately, the D really struggled to stop Demarco Murray. At one point Murray had broken the NFL rushing record with 299 Yards. However, the D picked it up (a bit late, but better than never) and after a few TFLs, Murray was reduced to 286 Yards (3rd most of all time) on 26 Att and 5 TDs.

Week 3
Lynch injured in tight win

Seahawks (1-1) vs. Packers (1-1): W 20-17
Offensive MVP: WR Ben Obomanu 3 Rec for 75 Yards.
Defensive MVP: RE Chris Clemons 5 Tackles (4 TFL), 3 Sacks
Injuries: HB Marshawn Lynch/Broken Collarbone/5 Weeks, ROLB Leroy Hill/Pulled Groin/4 Weeks

Wilson finally looked like a rookie QB, as he threw 3 INTs and finished with a 45.2 QBR with 20/32 Comp (62%) for 231 Yards. Lynch was not performing well before his injury, only having 32 Yards on 20 Att. Yet the team will suffer from his absence despite his recent poor stats, as Lynch’s smash-mouth football really opened up the passing game for Wilson in previous weeks. Defensive captain Leroy Hill will also miss a month due to injury. On a more positive note, the Hawks pass rush was superb, sacking Rodgers 7 times. Packers QB Rodgers still managed to pick apart the D, achieving 17/19 Comp for 242 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT. He did fumble twice, due to hits by rookie MLB Bobby Wagner and LE Jason Jones, with CB Byron Maxwell recovering one for a TD. The Hawks O-line is also to be commended, as Wilson has still not been sacked this season.

Last edited by Abs0lute; 09-30-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 10:09 AM   #1556
Rookie

Nevermind, I found out on my own how it's going. This game is impossible to play an enjoy the way it is. Literally first game I fired up in CCM I quit in the 2nd quarter as I already had 200+ yards with Jamaal Charles, and the CPU couldn't pick up a first down.

This is frustrating, I really feel for you guys who have been taking the time to develop the sliders. What makes it even more disappointing is how easy they've made this game, last year was playing great with the right sets.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #1557
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well its been 3 weeks since Devs had any comments about issues...no responses now from tweets, starting to think they cant fix or more concerned about M14 on new xbox.. either way disc is about to meet its glorious end
Old 10-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #1558
Rookie

OVR: 1

not even going to lie dude, the BLUE set is impossible for me man

Last edited by madnaiss; 10-01-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:34 AM   #1559
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnaiss
not even going to lie dude, the BLUE set is impossible for me man
Last years game I thought had a pretty tough learning curve. Once you got the hang of it tho, the game played excellent. Going from last year to this year, this feels like your playing on Rookie. Just keep at it, you will improve, and before long you'll be crushing the cpu I promise.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #1560
Rookie

Ch1d0r1_666's Arena

OVR: 0

Any recommendation for a 32 man sim league? So far im using a mixture of your black set and BlueNinja's set.

The games have been great so far, had an epic Green Bay vs Seahawks game last week, same ending like Monday night game but this time the packers took care of business 13-7.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »