Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #1577
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I know the Madden devs at EA F***** up big time with the release of Madden 13. We shouldn't have had to wait a month and a half for them to release a patch.

However, better late than never and at least they listened to us, the people who buy and play the game. So as angry as I've been not being able to play CCM. I've got to hand it to them for addressing the issue and releasing a patch. I had my doubts if they would or not.

So, credit where credit is due for listening to their fan base and holding their hands up (in some ways) saying "Yeah, we messed up" and releasing a patch.

I'm just so excited, perhaps the most excited I've been since the game was released, it's that same excitement I had leading up to the release of the game!

Just feel bad for Jarodd haha, he's gotta get his *** back in the lab, he ain't gonna have no time once the patch drops!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #1578
Rookie

OVR: 0

That announcement is probably the best thing i have read in ages.

Havent been on Madden 13 in a while and i look forward to it become a challenge again!

Roll on next tuesday!

P.S Love your sliders Jarrod
Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #1579
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Something about the wording of the patch notes makes me suspicious. It could be my inner skeptic. Bottom line is at least we have a reason to hope again, and hopefully we get the game we deserve in a couple weeks.

If the patch is erythng we hope for I will be switching back to Jarodds sliders exclusively

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 10-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:33 AM   #1580
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Something about the wording of the patch notes makes me suspicious. It could be my inner skeptic. Bottom line is at least we have a reason to hope again, and hopefully we get the game we deserve in a couple weeks.

If the patch isn't erythng we hope for I will be switching back to Jarodds sliders exclusively
That "offline" makes me worried
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #1581
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
That "offline" makes me worried
100 percent why I asked the question earlier. The wording seems funny. I have 2 online CC on hold right now til the patch. In the hopes that online difficulty becomes like play now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #1582
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

The wording is weird, but then again.. that's how we described to them what the problem was. I don't think it'll be an issue. I'm sure it's fixed and all is well.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #1583
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
The wording is weird, but then again.. that's how we described to them what the problem was. I don't think it'll be an issue. I'm sure it's fixed and all is well.
I would think it's easier to fix the Online rather than Offline. For Offline they need a patch, but for Online, they can update it anytime right?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #1584
AD.
Rookie

I'm using your black set.. They are good but not great.. I have the easiest times rushing then passing... I just played against jags and I was vikings.. I bet them 56-10.. I rushed for 260 yards 3 TDs and rest TD's defensive... The other team wasn't running pretty much whole game.. The made bad play calling only time I saw them pass was 3rd down anything besides that they ran it..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »