Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #1593
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
So your right wasn't as hard as I thought..won the game..37-31..AP ran all over me..24-174..and Ponder was also pretty good..I had no pass rush at all..two times I got pressure he took off running..my rush attack was really good M. Lynch went for 23-179 and R Wilson threw for 325..there was a total of 7 plays of over 40 yards between the two..game played really really good..but would like it to be alittle more defensive....also when using DE i get just stuffed each time..will wait to see what u think for minor tweaks
You can crank the CPUs defense up to the red set and maybe lower the USER accuracy to the red set if you feel like the CPUs defense can be better.. Play a few more games first before you decide to lower the CPUs offense lower then the green set because it's already pretty low.. Spread your Dline out wide anytime you feel like the CPU is going to pass so you can get your DEs off the edge. You also need to mix in some 5 or 6 man blitzes. The CPUs pass blocking is a little overpowered on All-Madden so you definitely have to mix some blitzes to generate some pressure and get sacks. Yeah I really don't like controlling a DE because I usually get abused like that myself. I make more of an impact controlling an LB or Safety.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:26 AM   #1594
Rookie

OVR: 8
So am I correct in the belief that if I raise anyone one sub slider set (HUM) above a total of 75 it takes the whole set even if it's one sub slider, out of All-Madden..I know sounds confusing..but couldn't think of a better wait to explain
Old 10-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #1595
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
So am I correct in the belief that if I raise anyone one sub slider set (HUM) above a total of 75 it takes the whole set even if it's one sub slider, out of All-Madden..I know sounds confusing..but couldn't think of a better wait to explain
Yes it will in Play now. You definitely have to keep each category at 75 or lower for the USER. Play now is still set up like that..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 02:23 AM   #1596
Rookie

Will make some tweaks u said..yeah I hate hate that the O-line of CPU is overpowering..I love controlling DE and trying to get to the QB..just seems like no matter what I do I'm stone walled by there LT now matter how good or bad they are
Old 10-09-2012, 03:02 AM   #1597
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Man I just played the best game I ever played since I been buying Maddens. Only thing I couldnt stop the run at all the cpu o-line was dominant Michael Bush had like 175 yards. It was the green set, Good sliders man.

I cant wait until that update comes so I can play it like this in CCM.

Last edited by Fakename22; 10-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 03:07 AM   #1598
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
Man I just played the best game I ever played since I been buying Maddens. Only thing I couldnt stop the run at all the cpu o-line was dominant Michael Bush had like 175 yards. It was the green set, Good sliders man.

I agree with u had same experience..such a good game..just wish alittle more defense..and ability to get at QB..but can't have everything I guess..lol
Old 10-09-2012, 04:09 AM   #1599
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finally got bored with default all-madden sliders and switched to the green set. I like it so far but the number of CPU broken tackles is ridiculous. I'll have to adjust that. My last two games were against J.Charles and AP and they both broke literally at least 20 tackles even though the AI only registered 3 or 4. I could never bring them down with the first hit, it was always the second, third, or fourth. I could live with that on a few plays a game but not every single one.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #1600
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
Finally got bored with default all-madden sliders and switched to the green set. I like it so far but the number of CPU broken tackles is ridiculous. I'll have to adjust that. My last two games were against J.Charles and AP and they both broke literally at least 20 tackles even though the AI only registered 3 or 4. I could never bring them down with the first hit, it was always the second, third, or fourth. I could live with that on a few plays a game but not every single one.
Are you guys using my play now sliders that are in the spoiler? Don't use my CCM sliders in play now. I have the CPUs breaktackles and USER tackling matched up at 50 with my play now sliders and the CPU shouldn't be breaking tackles like that..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »