Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #1601
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Looks good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #1602
Just started!

OVR: 0

Jarodd21 can you help me, is there anyway i can change the view in connected career offline to Broadcast camera view? It seems to be in the pause game menu but it just seems to switch back to the standard views. Your help would be appreciated. Love your sliders by the way, used them for Madden 12 and will be trying them for Madden 13.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #1603
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you guys using my play now sliders that are in the spoiler? Don't use my CCM sliders in play now. I have the CPUs breaktackles and USER tackling matched up at 50 with my play now sliders and the CPU shouldn't be breaking tackles like that..
I'm using the green set in my CCM. I haven't tried play now. The green set is pretty good as-is but it's made tackling one-on-one nearly impossible given the bucs current roster. It's not a big deal on outside runs because I can still slow the RB down behind the line of scrimmage with a DE long enough for a wave of defenders to tackle. But on inside runs they just blast right through and stiff arm everyone to the ground.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #1604
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I'm using the green set in my CCM. I haven't tried play now. The green set is pretty good as-is but it's made tackling one-on-one nearly impossible given the bucs current roster. It's not a big deal on outside runs because I can still slow the RB down behind the line of scrimmage with a DE long enough for a wave of defenders to tackle. But on inside runs they just blast right through and stiff arm everyone to the ground.
Oh ok.. Well just raise the USER tackling up some.. I have the CPUs rushing like that because there rushing is horrible in CCM.. They never came close to getting 100 yards on me.. But just raise the USER tackling. You can go as high as 50 if you need too..
Old 10-11-2012, 12:18 AM   #1605
Rookie

OVR: 8
So I love the game play with ur play now set..only issue I'm having is the "all madden setting" completely nurfs the user D-Line moves and pass rush..any suggestions..trying to use these couple of days left to work on sliders before the patch finally hits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #1606
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh ok.. Well just raise the USER tackling up some.. I have the CPUs rushing like that because there rushing is horrible in CCM.. They never came close to getting 100 yards on me.. But just raise the USER tackling. You can go as high as 50 if you need too..
I agree that their rush game is bad without slider adjustments. On default all-madden the CPU never ran for more than 50yds a game and I could go for 250. Now I have to fight for every yard I get and vice versa. I raised the tackling to 25 and that seems to have fixed the problem. There is still the occasional run that makes me shake my head but nothing like before.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:03 AM   #1607
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
So I love the game play with ur play now set..only issue I'm having is the "all madden setting" completely nurfs the user D-Line moves and pass rush..any suggestions..trying to use these couple of days left to work on sliders before the patch finally hits
Yeah the CPUs pass blocking has always been an issue on All-Madden.. You can try taking some points away from the USER pass reaction and add it to the USER pass rush and see what happens..
Old 10-11-2012, 01:04 AM   #1608
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I agree that their rush game is bad without slider adjustments. On default all-madden the CPU never ran for more than 50yds a game and I could go for 250. Now I have to fight for every yard I get and vice versa. I raised the tackling to 25 and that seems to have fixed the problem. There is still the occasional run that makes me shake my head but nothing like before.

That's cool.. I knew it wouldn't take much.. Keep me posted on your games..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »