Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #1601
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Looks good.
KyddDynamite is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #1602
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarodd21 can you help me, is there anyway i can change the view in connected career offline to Broadcast camera view? It seems to be in the pause game menu but it just seems to switch back to the standard views. Your help would be appreciated. Love your sliders by the way, used them for Madden 12 and will be trying them for Madden 13.
leoleo76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #1603
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you guys using my play now sliders that are in the spoiler? Don't use my CCM sliders in play now. I have the CPUs breaktackles and USER tackling matched up at 50 with my play now sliders and the CPU shouldn't be breaking tackles like that..
I'm using the green set in my CCM. I haven't tried play now. The green set is pretty good as-is but it's made tackling one-on-one nearly impossible given the bucs current roster. It's not a big deal on outside runs because I can still slow the RB down behind the line of scrimmage with a DE long enough for a wave of defenders to tackle. But on inside runs they just blast right through and stiff arm everyone to the ground.
Altimate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #1604
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I'm using the green set in my CCM. I haven't tried play now. The green set is pretty good as-is but it's made tackling one-on-one nearly impossible given the bucs current roster. It's not a big deal on outside runs because I can still slow the RB down behind the line of scrimmage with a DE long enough for a wave of defenders to tackle. But on inside runs they just blast right through and stiff arm everyone to the ground.
Oh ok.. Well just raise the USER tackling up some.. I have the CPUs rushing like that because there rushing is horrible in CCM.. They never came close to getting 100 yards on me.. But just raise the USER tackling. You can go as high as 50 if you need too..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:18 AM   #1605
Rookie
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
So I love the game play with ur play now set..only issue I'm having is the "all madden setting" completely nurfs the user D-Line moves and pass rush..any suggestions..trying to use these couple of days left to work on sliders before the patch finally hits
__________________
"I don't believe in beating my kids, so I let them wear Justin Bieber shirts and Crocs to school so the others kids will do it for me."
SJHalt621 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #1606
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh ok.. Well just raise the USER tackling up some.. I have the CPUs rushing like that because there rushing is horrible in CCM.. They never came close to getting 100 yards on me.. But just raise the USER tackling. You can go as high as 50 if you need too..
I agree that their rush game is bad without slider adjustments. On default all-madden the CPU never ran for more than 50yds a game and I could go for 250. Now I have to fight for every yard I get and vice versa. I raised the tackling to 25 and that seems to have fixed the problem. There is still the occasional run that makes me shake my head but nothing like before.
Altimate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #1607
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
So I love the game play with ur play now set..only issue I'm having is the "all madden setting" completely nurfs the user D-Line moves and pass rush..any suggestions..trying to use these couple of days left to work on sliders before the patch finally hits
Yeah the CPUs pass blocking has always been an issue on All-Madden.. You can try taking some points away from the USER pass reaction and add it to the USER pass rush and see what happens..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 AM   #1608
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
I agree that their rush game is bad without slider adjustments. On default all-madden the CPU never ran for more than 50yds a game and I could go for 250. Now I have to fight for every yard I get and vice versa. I raised the tackling to 25 and that seems to have fixed the problem. There is still the occasional run that makes me shake my head but nothing like before.

That's cool.. I knew it wouldn't take much.. Keep me posted on your games..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Top -